Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do u feel that the only place to be with anime lovers is here? - Minitokyo

Do u feel that the only place to be with anime lovers is here?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

So, do you feel that way? Like no one around likes anime and your the only one who likes it and you geel lonely and the only place to be with anime lovers like you is here on mt?

I sure feel do feel that way. I mean, its hard to talk to people about anime near me. -_- And I hate that feeling. You know wat I mean?

Signature Image

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

lolz, just look harder, you'll find people... even if it's people here on MT, what's stopping you from meeting a few of them? I dunno really what to tell you, except that your school probably has a few anime fans. I don't feel lonely cause I have a few friends that love anime, even though I'm not around them at the moment in this new state. It's ok though, if you can raise your own attitude about everything... if people start to look up to you and analyze your life and anime is one thing you like, then it might turn others on as well.

Are you the master of your emotions, or are your emotions the master of you? It's more like a tug of war, but sometimes you have to tug harder... I really need sleep... I hope I made some sense... ^__^

tc

-repeat-

I know what you mean, but I don't really feel that mt is the only place I can go to where my interests are shared by everybody else. There are other anime-forums out there (if you look for them..) with people who would be more than willing to chat about anything anime with people such as yourself :D

rorry

rorry

lineage&anime addict

I know the feelings too. I mean i do know a few anime fans, but even if i didn't i don't really care if people around me like anime or not...Besides there are people who don't even know what anime is, so with a little bit of luck maybe i can corrupt them, and maybe so can you.

Signature

I get that feeling too all the time. I DO know some people that like anime just like me, but for reasons that I won't explain here we can't chat/meet up as often as we'd like to. But in all honesty, I prefer it that way, I wouldn't like everyone around knowing what anime is, but I would like to be able to meet up with my friends that like anime more often

No because A LOT of my 'real life' friends are anime lovers. Plus there's a million other anime sites out there. I'm not lonely at all. lol!

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Well i live in thbe south and their really aren't that many anime fans down as i thaught so in a way i feel this is the only place i can talk to other anime fans but the few people around where i live that know anime do like to talk about it alot. But i still like talking to people here at MT.

Definately. I'm am bullied and made fun of because of my love for anime and video games. So far, this is the only place in which I can truely speak my mind instead of wearing my usual guise of being someone else. Sorry if this sounds too deep or something like that. I'm like that when i'm serious.

Who doesn't!? Its hard for me to talk anything anime with friends and co-workers without them thinking wut I watching be childish. I guess if you have friends that love anime as much as you do, You're freaking cool and and freakin lucky.but as for the rest of us that don't have that luck we have forums like MT.

Kiriou

Kiriou

~**Cherry Kisses**~

Well about no one in my school does even know anime but some of my friends do watch it even though they don't know what it is yet. It's just like when i was in kindergarten, i used to watch Sailor Moon all the time but i didn't know what anime was yet. Until i was 8 years old, my brother told me what it was and i've been interested in it for quite awhile. So people at school may not know anime, but they do watch it.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Besides my brother yes, I think this is the only place I can actually express my love for anime.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Pretty much. Besides my younger brother, I don't really have a social ife, so I don't know a lot of people who are into anime and other things I enjoy.

For me this is a great place to play around with some ideas and greab some wicked pictures along the way

Hrm...well, it's just that we don't have an active community in our country! ha!ha! ;P

Well... this is one of tHE place to express our love, our enthusiaism for anime as well as make real good friends not to mention, learn new skills and experiences too ! Like, knowing what a real Anime community feels like online ! By far, i am proud to say i like it here. And Always will.

Actually, in real life, we had friends with similar interests. Just that we need to search really hard. ^^ And educate them alittle so as let them have a feel of what anime is about. ^^ *We all have a Child inside of us all the time.*

I understand how you felt cause i had been in your shoes too! *Superiorly tormenting rite? :angry: * This feeling went on and on for 5 yrs plus ... till i put on my "elephant mask" and ask around my pals when they are dying of boredom.."Hey, ever seen that Full Metal Panic series ?" Of course, i did ask the opposite gender as well.... Vahla! I discovered some of them actually have connections to a Team of Cosplayers in my country which pretty asnwered my questions to them. ;)

Once you found one, you will find an additional 5 who share similar interests...much like a SunFlower petal. :)

^_^' Hope you did find someone who shares your interest in real life as well. Ganbatte!

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

ronvic101

Nobody Is Perfect

hmm maybe or i think this is the only place for anime lovers
i love animes yup i really do lol hehehe :)

Image is in violation of the Guidelines for uploading signatures

EldaLacus92

EldaLacus92

Elda^Lacus

*lol* Sometimes. It's not like my group of friend are extremely fond of anime/manga like I, but they understand me and try to be a little bit active sometimes XD Like asking questions what manga have I read in awhile etc.

Because we are we and nobody else. For who we are we live for it.

yep for me MT is a very nice place with lots of interesting people around

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

There are others out there. You just gotta go and meet them.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

Nah, I actually know lots of peeps who enjoy reading Manga and watching anime. Not only that, but they are open minded and love JPop and JRock. xD
Funny thing is, a school I went to last year was chalk-full of anime lovers. But I'm pretty sure you can make friends who like anime. I'd only guess that if you had a friend who was into RPG's like Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest, they'd like anime. It's my way of seeing it. Cause most of my friends enjoy RPG's and like anime.

'Signature Image'
My Latest: Oscar
My Original:Almighty Power

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

This is not the only place, but its one of few places I can go too. In school I seldom talk about anime (just for my friend, if he wants to listen I dont know yet. He doesnt say anything :S) because most persons there dont like it and they cant understand what I feel for it. But at home I can talk all the time (most of my siblings like anime and manga REALLY much, so im not so bored :D). And we do quite much stuff together too. I got nice siblings ^^

So... if I want to talk about anime or be with anime/manga/game lovers, this is the right place to be ^^. And you can also do much more than just talk about anime/manga here :D

Signature Image

not at all.
google and wikipedia are your friends to reach out to other anime fans out there. infact, resources available for anime fans have become so plentiful that everything is just a click away. be it a new manga release or the newest episode of school rumble. anime/manga fan communities are so abudant, you'll always get what you want, when you want it.

save for older series, those take awhile to get a hold of. i want my bakuretsu. :(

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

MT is good for talking to fellow anime lovers. But I'm lucky to have most of my friends liking anime...

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

I've meet a ton of friendly anime fans on Live Jounral.

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

Their are a lot of anime fans around...it's just that you can't always tell...some may secretly like anime...and in the most part people don't know what anime is...I didn't know until just a few years ago...you just have to introduce anime to anyone who could potencially become interested in it...
That's what we did at my high school...and also with my little brother.

The internet will probably always be the best place to meet and talk to fellow anime fans. This site is awesome!

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

For me it is. I only have one friend who's as enthusiastic about anime as me. Most of the time people stare at me surprised, saying"Wow! You watch anime!" And probably think that I'm too old to talk about anime that way. MT is a great place for me. It's hard to find situations where in members do not know about a certain anime. If not many, you can find some people who can talk to you about certain things that covers your interest. So yeah, Minitokyo is a good place for anime fans. After all the first and formost reason -aside Art- that has us gathered here is our love for anime.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.