Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Choose, Natsume Or Ruka? - Minitokyo

Choose, Natsume Or Ruka?

Tagged under Gakuen Alice

Natsume or Ruka?

Natsume Hyuuga
39 votes
Ruka Nogi
2 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

What the title simply says. I just wanted to simply put up the best friends/love rivals together (Which is why Tsubasa isn't there). I also didn't put the choice "Both" because it's too easy, though you have a right not to vote in the poll -_- . And it wouldn't do if I place a vote on whose Alice is better (Guess...). You can choose either because of them being your favorite character, their personalities, looks, the depth that each of the boys posses, or whatever qualities you find charismatic.

I pick Natsume, though since I like to look deep into my fave. characters, I'll say why later (I don't do short answers, is a disease).

95Elizabeth

95Elizabeth

.:Breathe:.

Natsume too ! I think Ruka's alice is nothing ! And anyway I'm not a fan of animals ! I like anything scary or creepy ! And anyway Natsume's power is better and i like people with earrings ! Haha.... ^_^'

Signature

I love Natsume his alice is way cool but I still like Ruka he is so cute :)

Hum... I can't decide ! Youkailady is right.... Natsume's powers are much better than Ruka's... but Ruka is so cute...XD.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Versus thread such as this frequently degenerates into threads in which members post repetitive answers of poll choices. Such threads seldomly produce meaningful discussion and are therefore strongly discouraged.

Closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.