Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Looking for a burning Program tat can support Jap... - Minitokyo

Looking for a burning Program tat can support Jap...

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

Hi all!

I am currently looking for a burning software that can support the burning of Japanese characters as some of the files I wish to burn contain Japanese characters. I tried burning with my Roxio but an error popped up and the displayed the files with Japanese characters with ?. Does anyone know of any software that can support the burning of Japanese characters.

Thanks in Advance!

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

your PC may not have the japanese fonts. so any japanese character shows up as ASCII. you can get the fonts on the net.. it has nothing to do with your burning software.

Signature

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

The thing is if my PC does not have the fonts I would not be able to view the files in Japanese characters in the first place so I doubt it has anything to do with the fonts.

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

well, use Nero..

merged: 08-13-2006 ~ 10:43pm
well, use Nero..

Signature

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

U mean u can use this Nero software to burn files with Japanese characters?

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

Quote by LunstarU mean u can use this Nero software to burn files with Japanese characters?

i don't know. ^_^'

Signature

Quote by DanTheGreatyour PC may not have the japanese fonts. so any japanese character shows up as ASCII. you can get the fonts on the net.. it has nothing to do with your burning software.

The burning software does matter, basically your software must support Unicode, not just ASCII. Anything written in Java should work, and I'm pretty sure Nero would support it too.

I use CDBurnerXP Pro 3 and I've burnt files with Japanese characters before and didn't get any errors so I guess that one works, and its free.

I think nero has an option to enable unicode characters on burns. I don't have it installed though so I can't check.

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

Just a qn wats ASCII?

A method of encoding characters as strings of binary data.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASCII

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

I tried Nero and it worked successfully. Thanks all!

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

Good Lunastar =)
I have a pc with japanese as first language and 90% of my files have japanese names. I burned a lot of CDs and DVDs without problems but once I tried to see the stuff I burned in a pc without unicode system... I got a "no disc" notification ~_~ So keep that in mind ;)
Ciao!

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.