Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any Rurutia lovers? - Minitokyo

Any Rurutia lovers?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Hey hey hey!
I was just wondering what your guys favorite Rurutia song is?
I love her music its so elegant and awesome.
My favs are Lost Butterfly and Primary!

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

*raises hand* Oh, me me! I'm a fan!
It was funny how I found out about Rurutia, I was at my friend's place and was looking for something to play on his computer. So I opened up winamp and looked through his list, then I thought Rurutia looked pretty cool, so I played it. He turned around and asked me if I knew of Rurutia, I said no and it was the first time I heard of her. Afterwards, he sent me some songs of hers, and I just feel in love with them. She has such a soft voice, and it's pleasing to listen to I find. Few months ago she became really popular in mp3 rotation sites I noticed, I guess I caught the bug at the right time.

Either way, my favourite is Halleluiah. Maybe because it was the first one I heard of hers, but I like the violin and guitar sound. It's really haunting, and enchanting at the same time. Her music is really great >.< Everyone should hear it and check her out I say!

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.