Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 From which author you wouldn't like to be a character? - Minitokyo

From which author you wouldn't like to be a character?

If you could enter a book -any book- will you enter that book?

Yes.
3 votes
No.
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Elyvania

Elyvania

The hope of a dreamer

From which author you would and wouldn't like to be a character?

I don't if this thread exists already in these Forum ^_^ but I thought about this after reading some Danielle Steel's books and the characters in her books are:

- Killed.
- Raped.
- Sterile.
- Orphans.
- Betrayed, etc.

And since the prospect of facing any of these realities doesn't attract me that much, I've decided that I wouldn't like to be a character on her books lol.

I also wouldn't like to be character of Tolkien, Feodor Dostoievski, Patrick S�¼skind, Franz Kafka, Dan Brown, Emily Br�¶nte, Henry James, Ernest Hemingway, etc.

But, on the contrary, I would love to be a character of Jane Auten, L.M. Montgomery, Louisa May Alcott, JK Rowling (even if she will evetually kill me >=0! ), Nora Roberts and Christine Feehan (I want a carpathian for meeee ^_^').

And what about you... from which author you would and wouldn't like to be a character?
(If you can please respond to this very Fushigi Yuugi poll :) ).

"... It's clear to me now that I have been moving toward you and you toward me for a long time. Though neither of us was aware of the other before we met, there was a kind of mindless certainty humming blithely along beneath our ignorance that ensured we could come together. Like two solitary birds flying the great prairies by celestial reckoning, all of these years and lifetimes we have been moving toward one another..."

Robert James Waller (The bridges of Madison county).

K.A. Applegate had such a great run for her characters in Animorphs...and spoilt it with the last 10 books. Plot threads that had run through the entire series were abandoned (and lame excusess given for not exploring them) and almost everybody had a shitty ending.

Xerdo

Xerdo

Bakuretsu Muteki XerdoPwerko

I already am pretty much a stereotypical Character from postmodern mexican literature. - or perhaps 70s and 60s literature.

I'm also a very Chuck Palahniuk kind of character, come to think of it.

I'd like to be a Bret Easton Ellis character. I'd live in the eighties and be a cynical, drug-obsessed psychotic sexual deviant with a 10 digit bank account and lots of free time.

* Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof, where nobody can retrieve it.*

WakeintotheNight

WakeintotheNight

`:Angels:*`

I would love be one of James Patterson's characters, mainly in Maximum Ride. I would love to be Max. One of J.K Rowlings wouldn't be to bad either I would love to be one of her characters and maybe one of the characters by C.S Lewis that would be cool too.

Arturo Perez Reverte.. i would love to be a character on his novels of Alatriste Captain... or Truman Capote's Books or maybe Umberto Eco's

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.