Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wonder and magic wallpaper - Minitokyo

Wonder and magic wallpaper

page 1 of 1 6 total items

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/twilightladystars/Tubasawonderandmagic.jpg

Ok this is one of my first atempts at wallpapers, so coments welcome. The programs I have are, paint box, photo editor, paint shop pro 8 and micrsoft word. Please bare in mind I can' aford any new programs and the iternet contection I use is on the libary pc I don't have one at home.

Thankies Moon.

merged: 08-14-2006 ~ 06:55pm
oops I seem to have acidently posted more then one thread oh dear I'm such a new be!

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Well, firstly I'd recommend using a host such as http://imageshack.us because photobucket frankly sucks for anything larger. They'll resize it.

Well, from what I can see in what you've provided, one definite thing I'd change is definitely the text. Keep it to one line and make it much much smaller because it's attracting too much attention. Where abouts it says "magic" I think the whole line should be there and centered. The top can be left blank.

Speaking of the rectangles up and below, I'm not particularly fond of them because they're very hard to work with. I can only say more about them with a bigger version. (just update your first post with a link to the larger image)

I can't comment on any technical aspects either because it's too small, but I can see a golden brown sort of border around the middle rectangle- I'd get rid of it because borders are like rectangles... hard to work with.

It's coming along nicely from what I see, but you'll need the larger image for more detailed comments ;)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

I seriously have problems with the font you're using. It's a little large and obtrusive. As kuroimisa said, it's hard to tell other than that what else. The ... holes? (I can't really tell what they are, but the things with the midnight sky in them), are a little awkward and they look a little choppy. Also, the character's hand looks really disjointed and looks kind of like a floating hand.

rika23

rika23

?-?????

nice.. but i really dont know how to say..

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

ok will try to update immage today or tomorow . . . as soon as I get chance.

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Do upload a large one the next time ;) we cant really see it well... but yes as both of the said the fonts is rather impropriate and large... try out the fonts her www.dafont.com they are really great ;)
yes and keep both words wonder & magic below keeping the top empty..

other then that i need to see the larger image... oh and i would advice removing the border for thev rectangle... it would look better without it ;)

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.