Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 School starts...and summer ends...Senior year? - Minitokyo

School starts...and summer ends...Senior year?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Omg....its my last year in high school. I feel so old ;_;But then again I dont even look my age. Summer was so short waahaaa why did it end DX School deserves to die! >XD But then again it does some good...somehow.

It's my senior year...my last year until college. I've taken my SAT and got a 1400...i think thats good....and I took the ACT and got a 32. I got accepted to the college I wanted to go to and might not got there. I wanna leave the state but its more money....God I wish being a kid. ;_;

And how 'bout all of you?

Magically Delicious, yo.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

lolz, i never took any sats or acts, just dropped out and self home-schooled... went to a few JC's and relaxed exploring different subjects. One thing that I can tell you is enjoy your entire time there, enjoy your friends, enjoy the experience... the hardest part is making those boring classes fun. If you can master that, then you'll kick ass in life. ^__^

-repeat-

i graduated high school 2 years ago. i'll admit i do miss it T_T. . i didn't take sats or acts either and have no plans for college. enjoy it while you can :)

FireflyStar

*bonk*

It's my last year in high school tooo! I don't take SATs or ACTs or anything cuz I'm not in the US or planning to go there. But I'm in IB so I have double the final exams. IB exams and Diploma exams. x.x

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

w00t end of high school. To be honest I look forward to college. So many new things to explore and learn. I especially want to do some undergraduate research. Besides I hate being a kid. No one takes me seriously.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

I look forward to college too

heh but Im afraid...just a tad that is

Magically Delicious, yo.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I felt the same way when I started my senior year (I graduated HS in 2005). I didn't want to leave it behind, especially because I had marching band. I was really scared that after high school, I wouldn't make any friends -- I only made one, as it turns out -- and I was nervous about being in a new place.

My first year of college, academically, was good. Socially, not so good, but I joined some student organizations and hopefully this year (my 2nd year) will be better.

Good luck, and enjoy your senior year!

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

I'm still a bit shaken upp by everything going by so fast! I miss my younger years ha ha

When things are figured out already why worry? But then again it's already done and its like your missing out on something. I guess it just something I'll have to deal with and enjoy being a senior.

btw Im in some mentor thing where I help out a freshmen >XD I wonder how thats gonna turn out lol

Magically Delicious, yo.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.