Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 group mis-categorization - Minitokyo

group mis-categorization

page 1 of 1 6 total items

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I searched my topic and found no matches, but if there are similar topics, my apologies.

Anyway, I was browsing the groups a moment ago and I kept seeing groups in categories they didn't belong in, such as the School-haters and FINALFANTASY groups being in the music section, a Gackt fanclub in the gaming section, etc., etc. Needless to say, I found that very thoroughly annoying. I began wondering if people were really so ignorant (possibly stupid) as to put their group in the wrong category.

Is it possible to re-categorize groups that are in the wrong category? And would it be possible to impliment new guidelines so that people creating new groups will actually put their groups in the appropriate category?

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I've noticed this too... But I don't really know what can be done since to my knowledge the MT Mods don't have any access to the groups... The admins/mods of the group in question need to manually move their group. (And sadly it seems as if many of the groups have been abandoned...)

Signature Image

Elegants

Elegants

Getting back into the game

I dont think you can switch them after thier made (I could be wrong.). So final fantasy groups are in the music section!?! Whats wrong with these people, no wait whats wrong with the world! Anyhow do you have any video games? I have all the systems (so far) including a dreamcast and nes systme. (even thought I dont really play it.)

Ok after that pointless pharagraph I have a question. When did you find out about minitokyo? I found it one day while looking for pics to go with my stories. I just loved the pics and decided to join and thats why im here now! what about you? ^_^

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Try to keep the discussion on the topic of the thread please.

As far as I have ever checked on my groups I could not find a way to move them, not that I need to! XP

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I'm not sure if I can move the groups... never tried.

If you are concerned though, you can contact the admin of that group to go into the group control panel and change the category to the right one.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

They probably did it on purpose, I think. :)

But if the group admins are off permanetly, perhaps you could ask Sheqel to move them? That is, if it really becomes too much of a bother.

Seeing that we don't incriminate human intelligence, I don't think additional guidelines are necessary; but probably penalties are.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.