Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 age bug.. - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

its rather a small problem but still is...

i notice that the age can not go over 36.. of course you can change your birthday to the date you are but the 36 seems to be limit... i guess that the admin does not expect people above 36 but still i find that there are still a handful who is that old..

actually this matter was more of brought out when Madmover complain that his age does not change even though he was already 42 ;) (gosh he is that old... my age cant even beat that)

it is of couse a minor bug ^_^'

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

You articulate extremely well for a 7-year old. ;)

Seriously, the last I was aware, valid ages went from 6 to 99. I'll test it out in a bit though and get with Sheqel if appropriate.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

oh yes thanks for taking a look into this matter ;) so can moderators tell me what is the progress so far?

off topic: dont worry soon after this is fix, you will find a 99 year old articulating well ;)

Signature
Junkii member no. 16

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Definately looks like a bug to file to Sheqel - bot-chii's age was originally set as 99 to hint to people that it was not a real account, but it's displaying as 36.

Gallopia

Gallopia

__DaRK_ HImE__

well that is also a problem for the others who is over 36....in some website :(

Signature

Gallopia copy rights! DaRK HiME has return....

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Ok, I've uncovered the following so far.

The user interface won't accept any birthdate with a year before 1940. If you input anything 1939 or before, it spits out a "year invalid" error.

The "age" portion of a member's user data functions properly up until a birthdate is entered prior to (today's date), 1969. Past that, it simply displays age 36, even if a birthdate between 1940 and 1968 is entered.

This seems to me like a glitch in the display subroutine. More to come.

Edit: Oh yeah, this is elevated to Sheqel now.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

Well tried changing the age again.... and i am glad to say that this bug has been fixed by Sheqel ^_^
although you be invalid for years above 70 years old... but still if you are that old O_o
So you can go ahead and delete this ;)

Signature
Junkii member no. 16

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Quote by hiraku-sanWell tried changing the age again.... and i am glad to say that this bug has been fixed by Sheqel ^_^
although you be invalid for years above 70 years old... but still if you are that old O_o
So you can go ahead and delete this ;)

Confirmed and I don't think we should worry about any 71 year old complaining on the site.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.