Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WHY ARE ALL OF MY WALLS IN THE QUARATAINE? - Minitokyo

WHY ARE ALL OF MY WALLS IN THE QUARATAINE?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

casey22

casey22

F.A.I.T.H. Member

yeah. i really don't get why all of my wallpapers have been put so no one can view them. why is this? can someone please explain this to me? X-O

hofodomo01

hofodomo01

lol wut

possibly because (a) they don't meet quality standards or (b) you have infringed on the policies of MT? It's all in the guide...it's what I can think of for possibly being in quarantine.

Signature Image
Grand Thoft Auto

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Please read this thread: Complaitns: deletd images, warnings, bans. The first post is especially relevant.

I've seen some of your wallpapers in the gallery and I can tell you for sure that they have been put into quarantine because of your backgrounds. Your backgrounds do not meet the quality standards of Minitokyo, because uou used real-life images, on which you applied just a simple filter to give them that 'mosaic' effect. This is considered to be too low-effort, and that's why your wallpapers were put into quarantine (don't worry, same thing happened to me several times :)). MT doesn't allow wallpapers that have real-life photos as backgrounds in general, so you might want to learn how to make your own backgrounds. http://www.imanimetions.net has some pretty nice tutorials on backgrounds, you might want to check them out.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by Tama-NekoPlease read this thread: Complaitns: deletd images, warnings, bans. The first post is especially relevant.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.