Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What are scariest,real life experiences that you had so far? - Minitokyo

What are scariest,real life experiences that you had so far?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

What are scariest, real life experiences that you've so far had (like in ghosts, the paranormal, the non-paranormal, or any nutty people), or that have ever happened to you, a family member, or anyone you know (or used to know) ?

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

I've been REALLY close to death... now, I can only assume I'm still breathing and all this is not fake... man, the mind trix... ;p

-repeat-

I almost died at least 10 times........I almost fell off of a cliff....almost landed on the highway and hit by a car.....and I almost get hit by cars at my grandma's just to name a few....

This class is the spawn of the devil, no good shall come from it- Rock Lee

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

hmm, nothing all that life-threatening has happened to me really. the only thing I can think of would be the time our car (I was is) got hit by a car that had just gotten hit by a train. Though as bad as it might sound, it wasnt that big of a deal. o.O'

Signature Image

i almost get involved in five accident in two hour......
is that scary enough?

I went to the south padre island beach with my uncle and his girlfriend. She and I were in like waste deep water and we were chatting. Then a fin popped out in front of us, litterally arms' lenght away. I like held my breath lol. We turned around and took off running. To be honest, I don' know if it was a shark or a dolphin. It was a 50/50 chance at death so I didn't take my chance. ^^ I have had lots of near death experiences it's weird however God has kept me safe. ^^

b3nitora

b3nitora

Rehab is for Quitters!!

This is the sole reason I ALWAYS wear my seat belt! When I was 7 years old my mom hit a parked car goin 40mph and I was in the front seat without a seat belt on. I went head-first into the windshield and put a very large 'dent' into it. I had this huge bump on my head and I think I was bleedin a little bit, but we were so poor my mother couldnt take me to the ER nor could we replace the windshield...we finally did when it started to fall out. Next would be the time I went sleading down this long, steep hill and waiting for me at the bottom, covered in snow, was one of those concrete car bumpers ya see in parkin lots, cuz well, it was a parking lot (of a resevoir/park-thing). Anyway when I hit the bumper it tossed me (from all 5 witnesses P.O.V.) ten feet in the air and my life flashed before my eyes, thought I was gonna hit the car below, saw my friend rolling down the hill (thought I was gonna hit him) and when I hit the ground I was a foot away from the rearend of the car and I landed sitting cross-legged and I just kinda fell over. Because of that I had my third scariest thing and that was spine surgery. I had a disc and half of a vertebra removed...that scared the $hit out of me. Ghosts arnt too plesent either, but not scary...except for whatever was breathing all scary-like one night..but im sure thats for a different thread. Caio!

Signature
"I said No to drugs, but they would'nt listen."

Ephix

Ephix

Chibi Dark Elf

2, both involving cars.

1. My friend was driving, me and 3 other friends in the other seats. I was in the back seat driver side. On an on-ramp to the free way my friend lost control and went on to the freeway sideways on the 2 right side tires, as in when i look out my window I was looking at the sky above oncoming traffic. This was highway 1, the trans-canada highway, frequented by transport trucks and thousands of vehicles. Luckily however it was lunch time so there was no traffic on the road. I still don't really like to imagine what getting hit by getting hit by a semi moving at 90-110km/h with only 3/4 of a foot of door to protect me would feel like.

2. This one I could possibly claim to have saved my entire family. My dad was driving this time, he is very safe. He has not been in 1 serious accident in over 40 years of driving, in fact he works for an insurance company run by the government so he knows what can happen when you aren't safe on the road, he sees it everyday at work. Anyways, he was going to pass 3 cars on a 2 lane road (1 lane each way), he pulled out to pass and i saw a car coming about 100 yards away. I didn't say anything because I thought he was only passing the first car, but he kept going. I started yelling at him and pointing and whatnot and last second he saw the car and swived with about 15-20 feet left, missing by maybe 2 or 3 feet. The car was a tan color so it blended in very well with the tall grass in the background so I can understand him not seeing it. And needless to say everyone in the car was shaking for the next 30minutes while we rested at a gas station.

Signature

"Sleep is for the weak. *yawn* DAMNIT!"

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

I was kidnapped once... Oh, I don't want to describe it!
I still have some trauma...

Yuzupt

Yuzupt

Hopeful

i have asthma so sometimes i really passed bad
But the worst was when my daugther was sick
and medics didn't know what she had
But they discovered and everything it's alright

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.