Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bad, Absolutely Terrible, or Just Plain Unexpected Haircuts - Minitokyo

Bad, Absolutely Terrible, or Just Plain Unexpected Haircuts

page 1 of 1 13 total items

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

So, as the title suggests - Who else has had a bad, totally horrible, or just unexpectedly short haircut?

I'm sure everyone has had at least one, and I'd like to hear your stories. I was inspired to make this thread after going to the hair salon last night, asking for a trim and getting 2 inches taken off my already-short hair [Thank god for hats XD]. So, whether it's a mushroom cut gone wrong, an accidental mullet or just too much length taken off, what has been your worst haircut experience? We all know that some hairdressers enjoy using our heads to test their strange ideas. It's not the end of the world and hair always grows back, but it's still fun to share. :D

My worst haircut ever was when I wanted to trim my hair for my middle school graduation pictures, but in the end the guy cut my hair way too short, and it looked pretty bad. For years I've been trying to get barbers to cut my hair a certain way, to leave the sideburns long and cut the rest of my hair, and now I finally found one that can do it right.

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Yeah, happened to me too. I'm currently letting my hair grow longer, and I'm finally starting to get some decent result. I used to have really really short hair for years but then got sick of it and decided never to have it short again. But my mom started sighing it was getting a bit too messy, so I went to get it cut a little bit. Though I had clearly given my orders, the barber screw up by cutting off way too much, making me for two weeks long look like a mushroom. I was soooo depressed ... I nearly locked myself away. Since then I decided to let my hair grow without a haircut for a real long time, not caring about what others think or say :D

..::DarkWingedDemon::..

Signature Image

^^;;
once and only once......
i went to the barber and i told the guy to do a trim
he shaved almost all my hair and i was like
"......"
i had to wait two months to get my hair back to normal
and then i always let my mom do it now
she does it perfectly :D

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by laurentYeah, happened to me too. I'm currently letting my hair grow longer, and I'm finally starting to get some decent result. I used to have really really short hair for years but then got sick of it and decided never to have it short again. But my mom started sighing it was getting a bit too messy, so I went to get it cut a little bit. Though I had clearly given my orders, the barber screw up by cutting off way too much, making me for two weeks long look like a mushroom. I was soooo depressed ... I nearly locked myself away. Since then I decided to let my hair grow without a haircut for a real long time, not caring about what others think or say :D

..::DarkWingedDemon::..

I know what you mean, you clearly tell them what you want, and then they proceed to ignore you. XD

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

I always wanted those kinda cool spunky hairstyles that required loads of wax and clay and whatever sprays to hold up. but still look like a girl. So when I fianlly had my hair long enough to carry out what I wanted, I decided to leave my hair to the "Professionals" to style. I went to the shop and explained to the lady what kinda hair i wanted. She was like .. " Ok Ok girl. I know I know" So kinda relieved, i dozed off and guess what, when I woke.. I was like... "OMG....!@@##(@*"

She had cut my hair all short! I was like stunned.. and there she was all smug saying, " See i told u, I knew this would suit U!" yea right... Nv went there again. Worst still, had to stick to that boyish cut for about 1 - 2 months man! Still looking for some place where the hairdresser would understand what i want.

Siri

Siri

Suou

Hmm when i was in primary school, my mum cut my fringe (which i hated having any way!) and she couldnt get it straight so she just kept cutting and cutting... till i looked like even more of a sped than i already was

now i won't let my hair get cut any where even near my shoulders because i hated that kind of hair cut so much
(the typical asian box around the face haircut)

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

Once my mom shaved my right sideburn competely off.

I had one a long time ago where i didnt know the guy wanted to shave me bald but luckily i realized in time n i saved 90% of my head.

My last haircut was horrible, I lost half my hair and now it just looks kinda dumb. Everytime I get a haircut I always say next time I'll keep it longer, but I never do. Today it looked stupid like a fluffball becase I didn't dry it properly when I got out of the shower.

Right now my haircut is fine, because it grew out a little, but when I first cut it it was almost a mullet. The top started to stick straight up, but the bottom half of my hair stayed down. oh the horror.

Next time I get short hair, I'm making sure the top isn't cut so short.

My friend had a horrible haircut, though. Most of it wasn't cut at all, but his bangs were really short and perfectly straight across. And the rest of it just fluffed out. It was so horrible. All I could do was laugh. I couldn't stop it.

Luckily both our hair has grown out by now.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

I once asked for light bangs, and she did it, only with the wrong thing, and when she removed it, that piece of hair just fell of. completly. --_--;;
but, luckily, it has grown, and it doesn't look so dumb anymore ^^

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

I've gotten a perm last summer, and when it was finished I looked like Little Bo Peep. Seriously, my hair was protruding almost a foot from my face.

I didn't leave my house for a week. Plus I wear my hair up every day, day after day, just because the perm still looks horrid. >_<

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.