Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Top three Tenchi characters - Minitokyo

Top three Tenchi characters

Tagged under Tenchi Muyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Ladies and Gentlemen, and those who enjoy good anime I have a query for anyone who has even just seen this show: (Ahem) who are your three favorite Tenchi Muyo! characters in chronological order. (Heck you could have your least favorite too if you want).
Here is mine:

1:Ryoko: me and Tenchi are unfortunately similar people, and both of us prefer Ryoko is better than the rest (If you need clarification watch the Tenchi Muyo In Love movies and you will see). Since her and this anime I am conviced that light blue hair and yellow eyes are the most beautiful distinguished facial features of a woman (hey I can say that if I want). But besides her "kickin curves" Ryoko is emotional and spontanious, which is what makes her at the top of my list.

2:Washu: okay, maybe I also have a thing for spiked hair, but how often do you get to see that huh? Anyway pink hair and green eyes are a close second to Ryoko, and if you see Tenchi in Tokyo she has a more attractive body (only oppinion, thats what were here for). And of course she is a freakin' genius! If that isn't worth some merit nothing is. Also she has an inquisitive nature which makes every moment fun and yet akward...

3.Ayeka: Geeez if I saw myself typing this a few weeks ago I might have not believed it but yes Ayeka is my third favorite. Maybe Tenchi had a reason for liking Ayeka, she has good intentions and noble spirit, and that is good for morality (now if SHE could go through with anything on her own without her guardians...). She is also not half bad looking (yea, the pattern is I am being shallow, but this is my post...).

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I'd have to go with
Ryoko - very spirited and lots of fun
Kiyone - Pretty hot and a cop to boot
Washu - As crazy as I am

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by forum guidellines+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Quote by forum policy+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Closing thread in accordance with the above.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.