Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto fillers to end @ episode 199? - Minitokyo

Naruto fillers to end @ episode 199?

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 1 13 total items

RabienRose

RabienRose

Love ya!

I heard a rumor that the Naruto fillers are finally going to end at episode 199?! Does anyone know if this rumor might be true? Hmm...[i][/i]

CagalliLover84

CagalliLover84

Cagalli's-Keeper

i heard the rumor too... from gotwoot.net... they seem optimistic about their source.... I hope so too....

Let's hope so. I wasn't as disappointed with most of the fillers as some were until about 184 or so.

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

I heard they were ending at 200... well, let's hope for the best.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

yup i herd this same damn rumor myself a few days before from narutofan.com
well we can always hope that its true

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

The problem with the rumor is that the exact same thing came up at about episode 150 (i think it was). Although 200 does seem to be a good benchmark to restart the series.
Its going to be good to be back to the real episodes, where there is a real storyline. We get the see uberstrong sakura!
Cheers

Signature

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

200 isn't the end of the season however, I believe 204 was the season finale. So I'm thinking they will end the fillers on 203 and 204 will be Naruto heading off to train with Jiraiya. *HOPES!* I haven't watched the fillers except for a couple and I refuse to watch anymore of them.

RabienRose

RabienRose

Love ya!

Yes i too refuse to watch those fillers...

i really hope it is if not i might quit naruto but just the anime the manga is still good....but i bet we all remember when it was announced the fillers would end in spring of 2006...but NOOOOO.....that was just a big lie :angry:

i heard that the episodes from the manga are gonna start on ep 200 and part 2 of the manga is going to begin on ep 205.

Gaah! I just heard that the fillers are still continuing at ep. 200 and at 201! I just hope 202 is Kakashi Gaiden! I'm sick of fillers! DX

I heard that the fillers end on 199 and then allow the Kakashi Gaiden story from 200 to 204 making 205 the starting of Naruto Part< this was all on narutofan.com

they better lol cause i just skip through the episodes........to see anything interesting.....they aren't even funny anymore or cool......

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.