Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the worst/ annoyn/ dumb commercials have you ever seen! - Minitokyo

What is the worst/ annoyn/ dumb commercials have you ever seen!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Theres many, but the one that realy is dumb is the one with the commercial were its about some type of candy and this old guy sings with a guitar while the other guy is chewn on that candy bar. I must say, thats realy dumb and annoyn!

So, how about you guys?

Signature Image

i think its the head-on commecl they repeat it 3 ******** times

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Nephir

May the Light Free You

Car commectials....gosh-darn-it! there's at least one every commecial break! GARARRAR! IM TIRED OF SEEING SO MUCH GRAPHIC, CG, and ANIMATION MONEY GO TO SUCH A DUMB CAUSE!

There is Nothing better than to be in the Darkness and to be saved by the Light...

Signature

But there is Nothing worse than to be in the Light
and to be taken by the Darkness...

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

I really hate advertisements with talking, singing, dancing food. It's really creepy!

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

OMG - the text to receive a joke a day commercial is sooooo annoying! With that creepy laugh they play over and over - I HAVE to change the channel whever it comes on (which thankfully seems to be less lately),

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Commercials suck, that's a fact! >=p~~~

-repeat-

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

All the Five Alive commercials ... But they really make me laugh how crazy they are.
I'm convinced they do drugs when they come up with that stuff.

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

Lesee...

movie trailers
those stupid Mazda "zoom-zoom" ads
Swifter and Febreze
iPod
Danone yogurt ads
Five Alive
Truth ads
those Mars bar ads :\
DVD ads (except for the ad for American Dad Season 1, that was the best)
those annoying date/matchmaker ads
Visa
McDonalds
Lays chips (looked much better with "Betcha you can't eat just one", now it's just that retarded "Lays puts a smile on your face")
Blockbuster
Wal-Mart

There are more, but I'll think of them later.

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

Heh, I should have thought of this! Anyway, these are THE most irritating commercials from most annoying to least annoying-

1- Head on commercial- they repeat it 3 GODDAMN TIMES! I'M NOT DEAF! I SWEAR THESE PEOPLE CAN"T EVEN COME UP WITH SOMEETHING HALF WAY ENTERTAINING!
2- Zantrax 3- I have no idea why I hate this one. It's simple presence irritates me. That annoying "no wonder everyone loves zantrax 3! Zantax 3! YES!" Brrrrrr..... Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps
3- Any car commercial- I'm a car geek, and even I can't stand the onslaught of so many car commercials!
4- Commercial for the volkswagen rabbit- I just hate it. Those cheap, econobox golf gti wannabes. It bothers me.
5- wal-mart commercials- they always talk about how they are the best place to go for video games but, truth is, THEY SUCK! O.K, maybe that was a little too strong, but they aren't THAT good.

Well, that's all I can come up with now. I'll come back with more later. COMMERCIALS SUCK!

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by burnoutboy5- wal-mart commercials- they always talk about how they are the best place to go for video games but, truth is, THEY SUCK! O.K, maybe that was a little too strong, but they aren't THAT good.

Yea. I agree with ya on that one. Target and K-Mart has better stuff and alot cheaper.

Signature Image

Elegants

Elegants

Getting back into the game

Yeah I dont like commercials eigher but the most annoying one to me is those bill brit ones.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

well, there are so many to choose from, but the one i really hate is the heilo comercial. its sounds so pretentious "dont call it a phone. dont call us a phone company" i call it whatever the hell i want to. i like to point and say 'phone' in a "i'm about to snap" kinda voice with matching facial expression. if you can comunicate with someone while they use a regualr phone its a phone. if its something different then you should only be able to comunicate with other helio's, and that is called a walkie talkie. "but it has myspace mobile!" who cares? myspace sucks ass. big time. show me a 'PHONE' with minitokyo mobile and i will be a little more impressed.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

HEAD ON apply directly to he forehead...

HEAD ON apply directly to he forehead!

&^#%&$*%(&^(@%$%@^! :angry: X-P :angry:

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

The "Choco Party" japanese ad. Found about everywhere on the internet. It s a busty girl in a bikini dancing and jumping promoting the choco party product. The camera is placed as her bouncing chest has almost all the screen and then she acts like if she noticed the viewer starring at her breasts while she's jumping and says something in japanese almost laughing and then they finally show the frickin product...... Truly perverted ad might i say. Very weird also......

anime-xp

anime-xp

random anime

THE MOST PATHETIC CAMMERCIAL THAT IVE SEEN IS THE OLD NAVY CAMMERCIALS HERE IN NEW FOUND LAND

there's this commercial that doesn't even make any sense when it is advertising something that I dun even know what it's advertising about....something about a family using the stuff and in the end a big happy family blah blah...shown on tv about 2 times everyday

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Actually, I find some commercials rather amusing, and some are pretty cool.

Quote: 1- Head on commercial- they repeat it 3 GODDAMN TIMES! I'M NOT DEAF! I SWEAR THESE PEOPLE CAN"T EVEN COME UP WITH SOMEETHING HALF WAY ENTERTAINING!

YES, I practically shout at my TV when they do that >.<... at first I thought the transmission shorted out or something, but then I saw it a second time....

Quote: All the Five Alive commercials ... But they really make me laugh how crazy they are.
I'm convinced they do drugs when they come up with that stuff.

Yeah I don't get those either, they probably are on something when they created them...

I also hate commercials that are gross and weird, and in the end, you still don't know what they're advertising. My mom says at least it's memorable, but you don't remember what they sell, just the stupid commercial...

but the most annoying one for me has gotta be the Marineland commercial >:( ! I hate that song! they've been singing it for 40 years to the same damn tune, and it gets in your head and refuses to come out! Part of the lyrics say "everyone love Marineland" and whenever I hear that I'd shout to the TV "No, they don't!". I usually switch the channel or mute when that comes on... am I overreacting? I just can't stand that commercial...

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

About that HEAD ON commercial...

...Granted that it is annoying as hell, it's supposed to be using an old tactic used in ads from several years back. You come up with a short slogan, and you have them repeat the slogan in the ad. The idea was to ues repitition to make the viewer remember the brand name.

...and judging by how often it's been mentioned in this thread, it seems to be working.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Quote: ...and judging by how often it's been mentioned in this thread, it seems to be working.

hmm, I suppose you're right... but has any of you actually bought and tried the stuff?

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

It just came on the TV again!?!?!?!?

Please make it STOP!

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Quote by MapleRosehmm, I suppose you're right... but has any of you actually bought and tried the stuff?

Truth be told, I haven't seen this Head On stuff anywhere. Nor have I seen that other stuff made by the same company; the kind you 'apply directly to the shoulder...'

Speaking of seeing things, not to change the topic, but where was it that you first came across the infamous 'Head On' commercial? I'm curious if anyone has seen it outside of watching Jeopardy...

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

If you from Sweden you must agree whit this annoying ad list:
Telenor
Burgerking
Ipren.

Everything I saw while in Japan... one where this samurai guy couldn't eat yakisoba cause there was another guy in his clothes who was controlling him and messin him up.

Enzyte
eSurance
coldwellbanker.com
Orbitz
overstock.com
a "Truth" production

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.