Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the worst/ annoyn/ dumb commercials have you ever seen! - Minitokyo

What is the worst/ annoyn/ dumb commercials have you ever seen!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Quote by GearStalker05Speaking of seeing things, not to change the topic, but where was it that you first came across the infamous 'Head On' commercial? I'm curious if anyone has seen it outside of watching Jeopardy...

nope, that's the only place I've seen it :D

another stupid commercial, I don't think it's on air anymore, but it starts with this guy surrounded by empty cardboard boxes, and taking a stick or something and smashing them and jumping on them, and saying "I hate boxes"... after that, the camera shows a car (can't remember which company or model), and the narrator guy says "This is my car"...

Every comercial suck! Except if there's a cute guy that's on it then it's ok lol

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I'd say the burger King and Head-on/ActiveOn commercials are the most annoying because they are pretty pointless and non-entertaining. Commercials should be more like the Mountain Dew commercials

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

TROJAN-MAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN...come on now, they even have this commercial on children channels. That is really annoying when my younger brother is watching his t.v. shows and one of those comes on...sheesh

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

It just came on the TV again!?!?!?!?

Please make it STOP!

HEAD ON apply directly to he forehead...

HEAD ON apply directly to he forehead...

HEAD ON apply directly to he forehead!

&^#%&$*%(&^(@%$%@^! :angry: X-P :angry:

Oh and It's all about the O - Overstock.com

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

If you live in Britain you will see this advert every 2 minutes. the Frosties advert "they're gonna taste greeaat" arggh :angry: *bangs head against the wall* its so irratating you just wanna pull your hair out! >_<

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

lol, have you tried these Frosties? do they taste as great as advertised?

Western Union Money Transfer commercial. :angry:
There is a woman who is walking by a Western Union branch when she suddenly stops, looks and screams at a sign that says "Up to 70% Discount! until Sept. 30".
Her scream is high-pitched and I think it lasts about 2 minutes...

It's really deafening, and super annoying. I just HAVE to press the buttons on the remote whenever it's on. >.<

userpageskindesignssimple-ism vectoryvector-wallerssakura--cb

Aimee1991

Aimee1991

Aimee

EVERY loan or bank commercal theyre everywhere! X-O
on EVERY channel! WHY?!?! :angry
but the one where people bump their heads on everything is funny ^_^

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.