Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha....StrikerS?!? - Minitokyo

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha....StrikerS?!?

Tagged under Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha

page 1 of 1 19 total items

oh hell yeah! i just recently went to the main website, and then there was a teaser page saying the 3rd series is coming in 2007! oh man i can't wait! i wonder how they can make it even better. at least they'll be older if it follows what happens after A's.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

you got a link to that page? i'm interested as well ^_^'

www.nanoha.com

pretty straight forward huh? the teaser page is nothing much. but man just seeing Drive Ignition makes me wanna watch the series all over again in anticipation of StrikerS

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Yeah, i want to be in 2007 right away :D

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

who would have thought that the nanoha series would reach it's third season. they've really got to milk this franchise now. did they ever have a video game release for this series? if not, then they should start now. i think a nanoha fighting game would be the greatest format to put it in. of course it's gotta be in the traditional 2-d format with hand drawn sprites ala marvel vs capcom or other series like guilty gear. it would be a dream come to true to play as fate (my favorite of course) and use all the moves she did in the show. well maybe they should wait until StrikerS is finished before they make the game so then the grown up versions of fate and the others will be playable as well ;)

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

what? 3rd season? omg Nanoha A was definitely my favourite anime,can't wait to see the 3rd one in 2007!

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

Yep its official, nanoha gets a 3rd season. all characters will be 15 years old. i dont know about the velka knights, in the scenes i saw them in my boxset, it looks like they hardly or didnt age at all. but i have to wait till 2007 T.T its going to be great to see hayate as a magical girl and a more experienced nanoha too.

man, in order to build up to StrikerS, i started watching up to the first 3 episodes of the first season, and i just kept falling asleep! i'm not sure if it's because i was watching it late at night. it's either one of these two things: 1) after watching the great A's season, watching the slow paced part of the first one just kills me, 2) it's not the same without fate in there. when i saw that fate was gonna be in the next episode, my heart went doki. i think the nanoha series isn't great without fate in there. and yes, i'm a fate fanboy so it may be biased thinking, but come on, this series can't be complete without fate.

lol i got to agree. Nanoha A's is very hyped and fast paced while Nanoha focus rather on the development of each character. and Nanoha was much funny than A's.

the director from nanoha is different from the one in A's. i also saw that the director for StrikerS is the same one from A's. hopefully it won't be as slow as the first season's begining.

release of nanoha strikers - 1st April 2007.. definitely looking forward..

wow, someone actually posted in here. i wanted to keep posting here but it died out pretty quickly. love the new barrier jackets for fate and nanoha (if it's the same ones from the a's to strikers manga) especially nanoha's.

i got a weird feeling when someone informed me that fate had a child o.O
*side effect from that d*mn doujinshi XD *

but it sure feels nice to know that they're all legals now (19) :D
now i don't have to deal with my guilty consince that i'm watching an elementary school girls :p

hahah, i know how you feel. i'm not into loli, but when i watched more of fate i started to feel more and more guilty. besides shana, she was the only character that i felt guilty about. but as you said, it's all legal now so no holding back for me XD

well, she actually does have a son....an adopted son. the character is actually in the ad if you saw the StrikerS ad. his name is elio and he's the red headed one swinging that long device in the ad. i'm curious to see how the new characters are gonna be like. i'm interested in the dual gun wielding girl tiana lansta (that's the romaji, i dunno if that's how you would correctly translate it).

well...i've got no problem with fate's son or nanoha disciple but i'm a little bit worried...

with all this new character, can nanoha-fate-hayate get much development ?
and i want to see more of yuuno and chrono..they're so...underused XD

true, that's a worry that a lot of people are worried about. but hey, it's being produced by the same people and they haven't let us down with nanoha or a's right? when i think about it, how much more character development can fate and nanoha get? they've pretty much gone through everything that an average 10 year old girl would never go through and more *cough fate cough*. hayate still has stuff they can play around with though. but i still don't mind seeing nanoha and fate go all bad ass when they have to get serious. and like i said before, they've grown up so no guilty conscious XD

heheh, yeah i'm pretty sure yuuno and chrono will be around. love interest anyone? that's the only thing that was missing from this show compared to a typical mahou shoujo show. well according to the a's to strikers manga, chrono's gonna be a papa so that's gonna be interesting. not to mention kyon's seiyuu is chrono's voice as a grown up, yay!

NextGenerationGX

NextGenerationGX

GFX Maker of Sorts

Knowing how other Mahou Shoujo anime works, a small development between Yuuno and Nanoha possibly and new arcs centering around the three new characters that are going to appear in StrikerS. Possibly even a small appearance of the knights and Hayate, including Chrono and Amy, but I know for sure we'll see Nanoha and Fate.

but the funny thing is that nanoha is not like other mahou shoujos. it's like a hybrid of mahou shoujo and shounen. i remember the first time i heard about this series someone said something like this: "it's a mahou shoujo show but with weapons that's like gundams". i first thought how the heck is that possible? upon that curiousity i went to find the show and at the time they were already half way through a's so i had to find the first season and keep getting the new ones from a's. it's not gundam but it's not like cardcaptor sakura either, it's in a class of it's own :)

if they are to going to throw in the love interests i hope they do it right. it'll probably be a little thing like jealousy when the person that someone likes gets close to another character or something *thinking of nanoha and yuuno with one of the new characters*.

when the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Striker'S out?
wen i go to youtube.com....i can't find it....
HOPE I CAN C IT....
I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH...
NANOHA-SAN JUZ LIKE SAKURA-SAN

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.