Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Should I Do? - Minitokyo

What Should I Do?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

Hey people out there,i need your help...
To start with...I liked this guy.I'll call him Tim,though this is not the actual name and no where close to this name.I confessed to him that i liked him and he also did the same thing. Then,time passes by and began to know alot about each other.We begin chatting on msn and sms-ing often. One day,he asked me to be his stead. So,should i be? i mean he's really a nice guy....but,im too young to stead,im only secondary 1...
That's the first one...now is gotta do guys....
You see,i mix with guys more than any girl in the class...soon,they being liking me.but i just ignored it...they are like my "bros" but i seriously didnt care much lah...but,however,some girls were jealous and they began to complain and didnt really like me.You can say they hated me...But i didnt do anything but mix with people in the class...so,what shuld i do about them? They keep making me...and spreading rumours which arent true...so plz gimme your advise on both of this....thx....

Hmm for the first one.
I think you should tell him the truth example if you are not ready tell him.
Maybe tell him that you like him(really) but you are not ready to go stead.
For the second one.
Do the rumors bother you? if it does i think you should confront them and ask them what bother them so much! (preverence : the anime karekano watch it! maybe it should give you some idea)
If it didn't bother you, by all means let it be. if should fly as days goes it will too.

EldaLacus92

EldaLacus92

Elda^Lacus

Just tell them straight on the face if they don't want to mix with other guys as much as you do then just tell them it's not your fault. It's not like you can control something you do so naturally.
They're just some bunch of loone stupid girls so just ignore them, they're not worth of your time if they're so petty!

Because we are we and nobody else. For who we are we live for it.

maxrob

maxrob

LOVERS

I don’t know about girl I no how it is the guy get mad at me for being friends with all the girl I work with them so we are all good friends so that is what I would say tell them that you like to be friends with all of them to I don’t know some thing like that good luck

Come and join us you will be happy you did
Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

1: you must be always be honest with him. I think you are qquite young for being his stead.

2: i think you must discus the situation with them or ignore them, but not start a real fight. Maybe you can invite some girls to mix with guys as you do.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Crazygiirl are u malasyan...? by the way you write... i can sense it...

You know, in school, people will always pick on you for various reasons, whether they like you or not, if you don't mix well with everyone, you will have problems no matter what. All you can do is kill them with kindness... show some balls, I mean, just stand up for youself in the toughest of way, show that YOU ARE NOT AFRAID TO DO ANYTHING TO THEM... scare them to death...
And the guy, just let him know to grow some brains, he's crazier than you...

-repeat-

What i think is use one stone and kill two birds la, Firstly is you like this guy so i think maybe you can try to go out with him, secondly seen there is so many rumours so why don`t you use the fact you have a stead to show people you are not flirt and you only like that guy not others... So people won`t misunderstand.... But to tell you the fact that if you stead at this age it won`t last long la cuz still very young mah but you can treat this as a experience lol

sign..

i think, first, you must ask him if he really like you or just wanna stead with you by the look of yours..

Secondary one seems to be young, but if you really get into relationship with [Tim] than you have to becareful, he might want to cheat you on something else..

about rumors stuff, i don't really know, because me myself had got love-problems too.. =[

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

jasaiyajin,im not malaysiian...im Singaporean.... thx all for your advises and helps....^^

u must be brave honey

You must do what you want, not what someone want you to do to get satisfaction.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

gogogo crazyglirl ! every one is cheering for you.
give you best effort okay don't falter because some are jealous of you.
best of luck okay \(^o^)/

i personally think you should just get with him since its gotta happen with someone eventually and if you expose yourself to this kind of experience early in life it will help you in the future whether you breakup with this guy or get with another one. Either way its good to have one early, since childhood crushes arent exactly serious you can still learn a lot about relationships with this person

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

thank you everybodii for your advises!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.