Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo members statistics! - Minitokyo

Minitokyo members statistics!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Well many of you have asked me many times... How do you spend long hours in MT and not be bored X-P... Well i have been doing more then jusr commenting, replying and reporting...

Well here it is the statistic report...

i have been noting down 100 online members for 3 different times of the days... For two weeks from monday to thursday... friday was rule out as last week it had a server shutdown.. i tried my best to make it accurate so i took down 100 members in 1 hour at basically when i wake up at 8 in the morning, lunch time at 1 noon and also before i slept at 12 midnight ;)

so heres the statistic for 2 weeks from monday to thursday...

42% --> Males (1007 out of 2389)

58% --> Females (1382 out of 2389)

As expected, almost half of MT is made out of teenagers.. i also notice that teenagers at the age 19 is a rare sight o_O
Well i also wanted to say that most of the oldies is age 36 and that was when the age bug came about so well it ruined my statistic..

24% --> 00-15 (568 out of 2389)

46% --> 16-20 (1104 out of 2389)

22% --> 21-30 (522 out of 2389)

08% --> 30 and above (195 out of 2389)

Participation level
Well i have to say that most of the people who does not participate at all are MALES.. Since i saw that the artistic level is rather dismal i decided not to show it...but female mainly rank tops in it and about a handful of people with artistic level are males ;)

39% --> 01-20 (922 out of 2389)

14% --> 21-30 (331 out of 2389)

11% --> 31-40 (267 out of 2389)

06% --> 40 and above (144 out of 2389)

32% --> no participation (725 out of 2389)

so there it is enjoy ;)

P.S: if you are wondering why there are 11 members missing...on thursday yesterday i only manage to get 89 before the server got a little sluggish and does not respond..

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Hahaha, you have lots of time yah?
Wow, you're so cool like that, useless stats, but they're interesting somehow.
Well, no matter what this may not be correct, some people may be "posing" as females. BUT, it shows guys are lazy and girls are more creative, yah! Anyways, thanks for sharing your .... stats experiment :)

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

My only comment is: o_0, someone's got plenty of time to waste... LUCKY!

Well, I'm a math retard, and I especially hated statistics in high school so... took me a while to understand all the numbers XD... kidding, it's the explanation of how you calculated I didn't get ^_^'. Doesn't really matter, so thank you very much for this half hour of pointless distraction. It was fun, now excuse me, but I'm going back to my jigsaw puzzle. XD

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

wow did u counted me in this? O.o
i was only lurking.. >.> and i just left myself online and login in MT must of the time even when i'm out.

Signature

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

Quote by Kenichiwow did u counted me in this? O.o
i was only lurking.. >.> and i just left myself online and login in MT must of the time even when i'm out.

yup but minitokyo goes on the last page click basis so even if you stayed online... the thing will state you were online the last time you changed the page ;)

of course there would be posers but i doubt that boys would like to pose as girls with such a high artistic level O_o

Signature
Junkii member no. 16

Oh dear...that calls for a major Cheering Squad on the Male Artists....Hey, Get up and work those lazy hands ! >.< Er...Hello Hikaru-san..guess i got caught with my pants down while MTing and you went police around the neighbourhood. Lol. Gee. Hope i didn't get caught.... XP Perhaps not !

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Quote by Hiraku-San
Girls rules as they always do..

Oh yes, that's so righteous! XD

Well, its expected that the stats are as such. Yup, most of us forum goers are the new generation of teens, though it is not rare to see people above 30 who still like Anime; not in forums, by the way. :)
Participation-wise, I don't think many people are really keen on typing too much, forums or gallery as lemented here: http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/51107/problems-with-minitokyo-address-them-discussion/.

And don't forget that we may also have 'posers' around here, if you know what I mean. :)

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

lol wow. I spend a lot of time here -- I'm one of the many girls haunting this place ( LET'S GO GIRLS! ), and one of your rare 19-year-olds -- but I never thought to check member stats and all that stuff. Wow, lol.

This was a neat experiment. You should do it again when the teenagers are back at school to note the changes in how many people are online participating and such.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

When the teenagers are back at school? Lol, it's school time over here in Australia. But haha, those statistics are so randomly funny. It would be awesome if you expanded those statistics for other things too, though I can't imagine what ^_^' Thanks for the brief entertainment ^^

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

Gallopia

Gallopia

__DaRK_ HImE__

I must say that u reli went to calculate >.<

Signature

Gallopia copy rights! DaRK HiME has return....

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

errr......what's this stats saying? OX OX
i'll get bored to do this thing XD XD

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

Quote by eXDream2K5lol wow. I spend a lot of time here -- I'm one of the many girls haunting this place ( LET'S GO GIRLS! ), and one of your rare 19-year-olds -- but I never thought to check member stats and all that stuff. Wow, lol.

This was a neat experiment. You should do it again when the teenagers are back at school to note the changes in how many people are online participating and such.

yea planning on to but hell my fingers gets all clammy X-P

Signature
Junkii member no. 16

cool... no wonder i seem to "see" females more often than males on MT... hahaz... :D

Females don't outnumber that much males here... try other anime/manga forums ^_^

Sounds a tedious task to compile these statistics.

I suppose one of the accepted "basis" is that noone has lied about their personnal information. :)

Anyway, I think it would be still interesting to see how few active artists there are here.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

About the age thing.... that's assuming everyone's setting the age correctly... There are a few members who're 6 years old (uhoh ?) and some that are 99.... guess you should definitely start your statistic at age 10, because otherwise it's a high possibility that members are purposefully lying about their age (meaning, they don't want everyone to know it) !

Also, you forgot to add the most important stat : the number of new members among those.... Otherwise, not knowing it, the participation stat can be biaised, since newer members don't participate at first (and some never will ^_^').

Just a few suggestions ;)

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

hahaha, people, cut him some slack.

There's so many considerations we can put here, it's very true people can be lying about their age and sex.

But who cares? Hiraku-San was doing this for fun anyways, don't force him to break his fingers again xD

It merely gives us a general idea.

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

wow, you can do things like this and not get crazy the first week as I do xD
that gives me some ideas of MT, thanks!

Wah! you did such a neat experiment here. Seems a meticulous job as I look... :D

Quote by Hiraku-San

42% --> Males (1007 out of 2389)

58% --> Females (1382 out of 2389)

Hmm, as predicted. It is said that girls/women tender to like social activity over the net. ;)

Quote by Hiraku-San

As expected, almost half of MT is made out of teenagers.. i also notice that teenagers at the age 19 is a rare sight o_O

Wah! I'm 19 this year. Does that mean that I'm a kind-of-rare here in MT? :D (just kidding...)

Quote by Hiraku-San
Since i saw that the artistic level is rather dismal i decided not to show it...but female mainly rank tops in it and about a handful of people with artistic level are males ;)

Does that mean that there are more females with high artistic levels, rather than males here in MT? o_0

~~~

Well, maybe I'll add some from me too. 5 weeks ago there's about 280.000+ active members here in MT. Nevertheless, now we have 324.000+ members on the stats. It seems that MT's community has grown over 44.000 new members in 5 weeks.

Put it in weekly average, there're around 8800 new members each week! It's a fast-growing community I guess. ;)

As for addition, the gallery items stays on the range of 88.000+, ever since the last 5 weeks. It appears like members' growth-rate has passed that of gallery items', though. o_0

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

Quote by AnjhurinAbout the age thing.... that's assuming everyone's setting the age correctly... There are a few members who're 6 years old (uhoh ?) and some that are 99.... guess you should definitely start your statistic at age 10, because otherwise it's a high possibility that members are purposefully lying about their age (meaning, they don't want everyone to know it) !

Also, you forgot to add the most important stat : the number of new members among those.... Otherwise, not knowing it, the participation stat can be biaised, since newer members don't participate at first (and some never will ^_^').

Just a few suggestions ;)

Yes about the 6 year old and 99 year old... i did not add them to the statistics so as to keep it more accurate... oh yes the new members... the members are at least a months old... i did not add the statistics of how old a member they are course i lost track of it in the middle of compilation..

Signature
Junkii member no. 16

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Oh well then, i guess i must give you the kuddos ^_^ ! I wouldn't have done that in a lifetime, but it's quite interesting :)

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

Quote by kitamurazvWah! you did such a neat experiment here. Seems a meticulous job as I look... :D

Wah! I'm 19 this year. Does that mean that I'm a kind-of-rare here in MT? :D (just kidding...)

Does that mean that there are more females with high artistic levels, rather than males here in MT? o_0

~~~

Well, maybe I'll add some from me too. 5 weeks ago there's about 280.000+ active members here in MT. Nevertheless, now we have 324.000+ members on the stats. It seems that MT's community has grown over 44.000 new members in 5 weeks.

Put it in weekly average, there're around 8800 new members each week! It's a fast-growing community I guess. ;)

As for addition, the gallery items stays on the range of 88.000+, ever since the last 5 weeks. It appears like members' growth-rate has passed that of gallery items', though. o_0

8800 a week O_o are you sure... i mean that is abit too much right? Wow even with that much members.. the number of people online still does not budge over a thousand...
Well you can expect everyone to actually submit something on their first day of wallpaper enthusiasm..... besides there are so much rippers nowadays...

Signature
Junkii member no. 16

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

haizzz, though there're many member, they're almost leecher, not many really do want to contribute to the site, some of them have many account, maybe they dont even remember they used to be here or dont remember the pass or such things....many other just register to download a wall they found somewhere like in google...then they all forget about the site rofl....
that's why i think MT is so nice with them, as the fdq is actually not needed >_< if they wanna down they should contribute.... humm

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

Wow, amazing, you actually put so much effort to this.. xD good job!

Quote by Hiraku-San8800 a week O_o are you sure... i mean that is abit too much right? Wow even with that much members.. the number of people online still does not budge over a thousand...
Well you can expect everyone to actually submit something on their first day of wallpaper enthusiasm..... besides there are so much rippers nowadays...

Well, I firstly joined MT around that time. At that moment I'd like to know how's the sum of members and artwork here, so... I checked it at the frontpage :)

But indeed, the members are growing too enormously. I posted in this thread around 2-or-3 days ago, and checked that there are 324.000+ members. Now, it's grown into 326.000+.... o_0

Is this data really factual, or could it be some unknown bugs in MT3? It's kinda weird to see that there're +-2000 new members in 2-or-3 days... o_0

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.