Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo members statistics! - Minitokyo

Minitokyo members statistics!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

lol, i haven't participate for a long time..damn computer :P
well, some of the user did "gone" after MT3....

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Quote by kitamurazv

Quote by Hiraku-San8800 a week O_o are you sure... i mean that is abit too much right? Wow even with that much members.. the number of people online still does not budge over a thousand...
Well you can expect everyone to actually submit something on their first day of wallpaper enthusiasm..... besides there are so much rippers nowadays...

Well, I firstly joined MT around that time. At that moment I'd like to know how's the sum of members and artwork here, so... I checked it at the frontpage :)

But indeed, the members are growing too enormously. I posted in this thread around 2-or-3 days ago, and checked that there are 324.000+ members. Now, it's grown into 326.000+.... o_0

Is this data really factual, or could it be some unknown bugs in MT3? It's kinda weird to see that there're +-2000 new members in 2-or-3 days... o_0

I don't think that some of new members has multiple accounts at the same times. It's wierd to see many new members in just a couple days like 2000 peoples(?). Maybe they have multiple accounts only to abuse the free download quotas that given by MT so that they can download as many download scans as they want in the same time. That's my assumption. :)

You Get Hand-Gestured!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.