Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why would you Create a Manga or Anime - Minitokyo

Why would you Create a Manga or Anime

What motivates You.

Heart and Soul
9 votes
Fame
0 votes
Money
0 votes
Respect
2 votes
Love
3 votes
Other
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Hi everyone i was wondering what motivates you to make a Anime series or create a Manga everyone has their own reasons, but what are your myself i would create a manga or anime or manga that everyone who's love anime and manga could enjoy. i would create it from my very heart and soul something i put a lot of time and effort into i wouldn't do it for money or fame because those are all fleeting things that GO AWAY after the thrill is long gone but i would make something you could still love long after it's over but what's your motivation for making an Anime or Manga. :)

Heart and soul, Fame, Money, Power, respect, or anything else you can't think of. :)

I'd do it for the smae resons, and also the great jot of drawing!
It's so fun to make new characters and have them have some clothes that you'd never find people wearing. Really gets the creative juice going!

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

I agree with SupermilkchanChii (Rhyming posts... great); However, there's just this thrill I get when someone reads my work, and they tell me they enjoy it, whether it be a poem, story, or manga I'm working on. I like getting feedback on my work, what I might need to improve upon, etc.; Seeing other people's reaction is interesting.

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

reening

Black Passion

Manga rocks and I love it. Besides, you can show your work to people everywhere and see if they like it or hate it.

When there is a dream, there is a fantasy

FinalFantasyFans

Mainly because I'm a fan of Anime/Manga and I want to be contribute to it, or be part of it.
But to be a professional Manga artist would come with the money, fame and respect from others. They are also good to have.
Money is needed anyways in life, but you can also make more manga. :D
Fame and respect helps get a reputation, gaining fans and contacts to improve your work.

But before the professional stuff, it has to start with something. For me, it's the love of Manga. :)

ShadowWraith

ShadowWraith

Samurai of Deep Shadow

I don't care much weather it's Anime, Manga, novel, or movie just so long as I can tell a story.

I don't care much for the money. Writers make next to nothing anyway, but I like doing it because it allows me to get my thoughts and ideas out to the rest of the world.

I don't know why but I feel an incredible compulsion to just write, and think. And when I can do those 2 things together it makes me a very happy person :)

So I guess that would fall under 'heart and soul' :D

Our time is dark, and our world chaotic but I will not be made a victim of this world.....

I make manga or stories when I feel like doing it. The idea just flashes through my mind and that's it. Usually I only start to write or draw seriously when I have to convey some message in my stories. I love them all... I love manga, anime and I love art. Manga and anime are forms of art that works with your heart and soul... they are wonderful!

Dreamer25

Dreamer25

Dreamer

For me when the idea comes I get worked up about it and feel the need to write it. Though I can't draw to save my life. I like to create the story and have things go my way and add things that I love in anime and manga.

Evil Mind Good Heart

I always wanted to create a new world. Therefore, drawing a manga is the way to fulfill my dream.

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Creating a story which have some sort of meaning...
i would like to say what my philosphy on life is, and express my idea of living.
In a way, you can't really do that in reality... Well, at least not easy. But if it's in an anime/ manga- a story! You can manipulate the storyline to express what you want to say.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Well with me I'm starting up my 4th manga(the others I didin't like the art stlye or my characters needed alot more work, I'm my hardest critic). Anyway I make mangas from my heart and soul, even from some of my own experiences so maybe more people can relate you know, hoping maybe they can help someone thats going through the same thing.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

I don't have a manga...I just have a character and her story, just not written out. :) I like creating stories and it's fun! That's what I do it for, fun!

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

I do draw manga (Nineth Card), and as selfish as it sounds, i do it for my personal satisfaction. Basically, my motivation is that through my stories i can live adventures that i couldn't in real life. I gotta admit, tho, i also love it when people look at it and say "Whoa, this' very cool!" or "This' wrong, you gotta improve it". :)

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.