Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If anime characters were real who would you spend time with? - Minitokyo

If anime characters were real who would you spend time with?

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 156 total items

Kyouya from Ouran, Fuji, Oshitari, Atobe and Tezuka from Prince of Tennis and Ichimaru and Ishida from Bleach. XD

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

yunna, maburaho
saber, rin, illya, sakura (basiclaly all of them), fate stay night
Belldandy, Urd, Skuld and Keichi lols, Ah Megami sama
so many more...

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

I'd do high school all over again to be in the SOS Brigade and hang out with Haruhi's crew. I was in fun clubs, but nothing as unique or interesting as the SOS Brigade! Plus, there's Asahina serving tea in a maid outfit.

This is a funny thread... I would expect people to say "all the hot lead female anime characters!"

cuz...thats what i'll say.. WooT!

i would like to spend time with characters from Naruto or Rurouni Kenshin...learn some ninja/samurai moves from them. lol.

I'd have to say: Saber from FSN and Kyouya from Ouran.

More than likely beyondthegrave..

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

Whit Kikyo from Inuyasha. She's my all-time fav and I'm shure theat I woud never ghet bored whit her. Whw have soo meny things in comon (exeot de ded and posesiv part :) )

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

Byakuya - Bleach
Eureka - Eureka 7

tamaki from toheart 2, meg and jo from burst angel, cloud strife from final fantasy 7, Orphen from Orphen, and Inuyasha and kagome from Inu-yasha i guess there probally more i just cant remember

i would like to have a serious debate about life with Haruhi from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu. although she will ignore me constantly, i would like to talk to her about how a person's life is insignificant

Corie

Corie

me, myself, and I

Byakuya - Bleach
Elric Brother - FMA
Ban & Ginji - GB

i would pick: Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha,Takuto from Full Moon, and Kyo from Fruits Basket.^_^ :D

e.g' green, e.g.' brown, e.g,'yellow

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

Shana of Shakugan No Shana...^_^

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

hmm good question . - hinata hyuga and tenten from, Naruto and winry rockbell from fma. I agree w/ u MermaidCoco he is!

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

haruhi suzumiya n mikuru asahina of 'suzumiya haruhi no yuutsu' duude she was ina bunny girl n maid outift, i havent been in to many clubs, but that 1 there rocked!, and lucy of 'elfen lied' soo fucking much of a badass shed literally rip yu to shreds anda very and i mean veeery wicked mate to hang with hehehe, then thers byakuya n ichimaru of 'bleach' elric brothers of 'fma' saber rin iilya n rider of 'fate/stay night and well just soo many more.

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

Zangetsu-ssl

Zangetsu-ssl

Soul Slayer

- Natsuki, Mai, Nina and/or Arika (from both Mai HiME and Mai Otome)
- Kon (Bleach)
- Naru (Love Hina)

Some people may say that your cup may be half-full, some may say that it is half-empty. But I say, are you gonna drink it or not?
PCPP Forum - Internode GN Forum - GameArena Forum - StaticSub Forum - OCAU Forum - Atomic v2.5 Forum - DS Australia Forum - Whirlpool Forum - MiniTokyo Forum - Madman Entertainment Forum - Clan TeamqQp - AsiaGroove - Bleach7

Signature Image

warriormars

warriormars

Flame Sniper

hehe, everyone has such funny and good answers.
i think my number 1 pick would have to be Kakashi from Naruto, cuz he's funny and adorable and likes to read (even if it is violent romance novels) but yet can be serious and deadly when a situation arises. also i think it would be fun to hang out with Lina Inverse for a while. think of all the fun and trouble you could get into.

In the morning, laughing happy fish heads, in the evening, floating in the soup.

all girls of school rumble coz they all so hot & cute, and of course the sexy blonde inoue orihime, she's damn hot anime girl!

Natsume sisters from Tenjo Tenge!

Shana! she is so cute >_< >_<

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I would be lacus clyne from Gundam seed/ destiny I love her so much

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

ban mido..hottest anime character ever.

I'd want to hang out with everyone from the Host Club,... I'd never get borred lol ^^

..::MiJo::..

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 156 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.