Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New on [Adult Swim] - Minitokyo

New on [Adult Swim]

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Greets all this news is mostly for my State Otaku as in living in the States. Starting September 9th, [AS] will start showing Bleach and Trinity Blood and then on December 23, they will show the 4th InuYasha Movie. AHHHH WOOO HOOOO! XD XD!

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

well, i know bleach is good. not sure about trinity blood (although it sounds like a vampire thing) and inuyasha is alright. but my fav show is Metalocolypse. Haha \m/.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

YAY!

-repeat-

Hey, Jeno, you think they'll show Battle Angel Alita on Adult Swim

millyfinalfantasy2

millyfinalfantasy2

the bringer of despair returns

I wanna watch adult swim, I saw it advertised on telly not long ago, but I aint got satelite/cable just a freeview digibox......boo hoo

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I know,Bleach sounds awsome. I have only seen on the computer. It is not to clear like that. I do like youtube though. Can not wait. Any one know when Bleach will air on the t.v..

I hope Bleach is good cause i been watching it on youtube and i'm caught up with it.

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Trinity Blood! I enjoy the violence and action. It's sad that Cartoon Network in my country doesnt show anime at all but I'm getting Animax channel on the 31st! Woohoo!

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Man, I want an anime channel :(. How does it come they show all the good stuff everywhere? XD. I would definetly see Trinity Blood on T.V if I could :\

Signature Image

This is great! I've been hearing so much about those two series and have really wanted to start watching them! I can't wait! :)

Oh great, Bleach in English. I can't wait. (sarcasm)

Oo that's awesome! Haha although I'm a bit skeptical of Bleach being in English as well - it'll be interesting to see how it turns out :D

Ooo Trinity Blood - vampires - sounds great :D ;)

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving up something in return.

Jenemba

Jenemba

The Stampede

wow i knew about bleach (which i hope is alright!) but didn't hear to much on the trinity blood. i saw a preview for it and fell in love with it! and inuyasha.....i can't wait!

Promise to a faded day

xhidaka

xhidaka

alive in hell...

you'll like bleach. i've seen the first 75 episodes, so i dont think i could watch it in english, but i've heard the voices are allright...

"My fall will be for you, my love will be in you if you be the one to cut me... I'll bleed forever"-Nightwish

bleach ! almost as good as NARUTO! i love filler eps~~~ they contribute so much to plot ~

comzcat

comzcat

Love ecchi related things

its about time, sigh*

keroandsuppy

keroandsuppy

Manga Freak~!!!!! Maniac~*

Uhh... I think they shouldn't! They are going to ruin its reputation... (Bad voices always follow the dubbed ones...)

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.