Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Japanese Lineage? Maybe - Minitokyo

Japanese Lineage? Maybe

page 1 of 1 8 total items

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Hello everyone here thaught for you all do you think that maybe you may have japanese in you lineage and that would explain where your love of japanese culture like anime manga and whatever else? may come from. think about that tell me what you might think.

ShadowWraith

ShadowWraith

Samurai of Deep Shadow

One moment (several actually) I'm going to go search the internet and find out ;)

Our time is dark, and our world chaotic but I will not be made a victim of this world.....

I seriously doubt I have even a shred of Japanese in me. I can't really say exactly why I like Japan so much, but I believe it is because they are so different than me and my culture overall. I really do believe "opposites attract" in this case for me.

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

I think it appeals more to someone's interests, not neccessarily their genes, like usagi704 says. For me, it's the art style, and the severely different genres that can be represented in just one series, like FLCL, Trinity Blood, Naruto, etc. ...
It just appeals to me.

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

Dude, I probalbly got the entire asian continent represented in my outer representation. I'm just saying that cuz people have asked me if I'm Japanese, Chinese, Indonese (what the?!), Spanish (what the?!). However, I don't think I have any Japanese blood in me. I just like anime!

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

Many asians, regardless of ethnicity, are attracted to japanese animations anyway.

Nope, nope, nope and still i trace..nope.

It's purely a matter of self-interests. If there is a a hint of Jap. lineage, family members will surely voice out too. ;) Parents and relatives love comparision on their children. Grandparents too.

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

don't really think so,should not be japanese in lineage.

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.