Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Imagination - Minitokyo

Your Imagination

Like to Pretend to be the Characters

YES
5 votes
NO
2 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Has any of you here ever gotten so into your favorite Anime or Manga that you sometime like to pretend that you are the character in the story. or are you just simpy a watcher and don't like to imagine anything with your favorite Anime or Manga? OH and im not talking about Cosplay at all.

ShadowWraith

ShadowWraith

Samurai of Deep Shadow

I like to dream about what it would be like in their world. I like to wonder what kind of character I would be if I were to some how end up transported into their realm.

I'd like to think I'd be one of the important characters and get to go on all the adventures and missions and such. But I'm not sure because chances of getting transported to one of those worlds is slim to nothing (most likely nothing ;) )

But, I always figured why would you want to be the main character? Their destiny is already defined. Why not be another character entirely and rather meet the main character? Now in my opinion that'd be FUN!

Our time is dark, and our world chaotic but I will not be made a victim of this world.....

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Wow i expected alot more replies for this thread. oh well i'll reactivate this one to see if i get anymore replies.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump your own posts just to get new posts. If you really want to get new posts just recreate the thread again although with a different thread title so as to put clearly the threads purpose.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.