Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Free--wallers (Please read) - Minitokyo

Free--wallers (Please read)

Group announcement by Free--wallers

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Hello, fellow teamates XD
I just got around to change a new layout, update somethings and so...
I am again on the leave, so Im gonna leave the group to the other admins. ^^
I hope every one will go see the changes.^^
Before that, I will explain some of the things first^^

The feature gallery. We will have one main feature and one feature for vector, doujinshi & wall.
The main feature is to have 2 or more admins voted.
The other features will be selected by the wall assistant/vector assistant & doujinshi assistant.
@ Admins: Sorry, the task is not really complete yet.. >_< U guys discuss what U wanna do. But please update the Feature Gallery when Im away.

As U see, I have updated the rules now. It is clearer & hereby stricter. I'll start to send members who arent active at saturday. So, I hope U'll start getting active...

For non-wallers, I hope everyone can give them a hand too, when Im away^^
Hmm... what else do I need to say... >_<
Oh, yeah, Ill update the banners later & so.
And, yes, there are some more affiliates that I haven added up. Im really sorry for the delay... >_< *bows*

Our sister groups gets the main priority, and of course I hope that the members can join their group too.

And, I am also having Animanga up for an admin. We need more help now, since most of the admins are crazy with Exams! @_@

merged: 08-20-2006 ~ 09:47am
Comments needed, kay... >_<

Are you leaving as in leaving the group, or just leaving things in other admin's hand? anywho, the new layout also looks fucking awsome Rikka, amazing job on it <3. The feature gallery sounds like a good idea. Maybe i should feed on your brains next time i need to increase my brain size (which is really small btw)

merged: 08-20-2006 ~ 09:57am
oh btw, just noticed this. Fix the codes in the Rule section. You need to change them into html rather then php

Signature

wow the new group page looks so cool
the light greenish background looks very neat with the chobits scan
nice job rikka-san

Signature Image

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Aaaah! My eyes! The brightness! XD

Hahahaha. That aside, the page looks good. Damn the exams, eh?

HEY ZERO! whats up dude :)

also Rikka, seems like you still need some finishing touches on the coding of the layout. Just giving you a heads up in the Featured wally section, first entry isn't centered, but it doesn't really matter :)

Signature

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Ack! It isnt?! T_T Im trying to get a bigger size for the main fea... but I dont really have the time now... so, I have to leave it first... T_T
Geez! I got to go already, will miss the plane! T_T Ill handle it if I can get into a cybercafe or smth... T_T
Lol... wats PHP? ^_^'
LOl... Anyway... U cant feed on my brain.. its too small... ^_^' Im only leaving for a week^^
@Cherry-san: Thanks, I really appreciatte your comments... Thanks for actually coming over & reading it XD

Just ignore my first post, except the brain part. i'm sure your brain isn't as small as mine with all the marujuana (fuck the spelling lol) or aka, weed.

Signature

ChopperDave

ChopperDave

Likes Gundam too much

The page looks really good! Have fun on your trip Rikka! ^_^

(it doesnt take much to please me :P)

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Lol... CLD... remember not too swear in the GB... >_< ^_^' I cant always be lenient U know... >_< *pokes CLD
*thanks CD! I really appreciatte it, Ill ignore the"it doesnt take much to please me"=.='

^____^

n.n" righto...I'll try my best to help >_<
stupid exams... @#$%! LOL :P

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

The New Layout loooks amazing! I love the colors and the new content!. Everything sounds great. I cant wait to be active in the new updated Free--wallers. :D . Great Job.

~* Lacus *~

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

walkure245

walkure245

MagiBlue

Hope you have fun wherever you're going. ^_^ Looking forward to when you get back. The new layout is a really pretty and bright. XD Really nice work~

Signature
Created by my best friend, Kitten

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

IT's looking good =))

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

good job on the new layoyt guys it looks great ;)

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

Looks nice :D

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

lovely new layout! I luvv ^-^ Great work Rikka chan! Oh, I will also move Freewallers into a sister group section. Almost forgot. hehe.

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

pamkips

pamkips

?????

ooo how sexay! >_< such a nice new layout XD
green

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

Wow! I simply love the layout! Amazing work Rikka-chan!

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

Rhonda21

Rhonda21

Crazy Spunky Lover

oh the new layout looks great! Loving the green. So pretty!

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

Oh Rikka! The new layout is beautiful =]. Thats a chobits-ish type theme no? It looks great!

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

A new look huh? I'll go check it out after ^^

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

Quote by walkure245Hope you have fun wherever you're going. ^_^ Looking forward to when you get back. The new layout is a really pretty and bright. XD Really nice work~

I was going to say exactly that~ >.<
Yay~ XD

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

Whoa...New changes! >_< This is excited and I'm looking forward to it, rikka-chan! I'll go checking the new layout right away! ;)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.