Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gaara Wallpaper - Minitokyo

Gaara Wallpaper

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hello everyone. I would like to post this image of Gaara. I hope you like it and if you have any opinions you can share about it I would really much appreciate it. This was a screen from an episode taken by me. In this wallpaper I try to recreate a moment of the battle between Gaara and Rock Lee. For the Gaara Image I had a lot of work to do, because I had to improve the quality of the image. I had to draw some parts, delete, etc. The sand I also had to improve. The background is from a warehouse and I jsut made it a bit more cartoonish so it was more fit to the Gaara image. I hope you like it. The link to it is below:

Gaara's Power

Signature
"In the name of God impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal Damnation...Amen"
"Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!"
"Believe in yourself. Not you, who believes in me. Not me, who believes in you. Believe in you, who believes in yourself!"

I saw your image before and it was gr8, but now that you've modified it, it really is amazing, and very original as I already sayed. I like your work a lot and I hope you keep them coming ^^

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Like many members has said alot of times... Use photobucket or imageshack to show it.. as i know that you have done... dont post the bigger picture on the thread...

By the way i do like the gaara wallpaper but i dont think you should have add thw extra rectangles at the top and bottom... putting plainly gaara with the sand would have appeal more..

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Hmm, I'm not sure MT likes screenshots in a wallpaper ... It does look pretty low quality in some parts. Plus there isn't much to speak of, you filled the caption with some filter texture, it would be deleted right away if you submitted it as a low effort. I suggest you find a nice scan of Gaara and start over. Although, you are on the right track, don't take this as a snag on your journey in walling. This is just how MT is :) Keep working on it.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.