Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Chouji, Neji and Kiba. Will any of them end up with a girl? - Minitokyo

Chouji, Neji and Kiba. Will any of them end up with a girl?

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 1 23 total items

I think in a way you could have thought of a Neji and Hinata relationship, but Hinata is obviously taken (by Naruto :) ). Chouji I just don't see him with Ino and poor Kiba I hope he doesnt end up just with Akamaru (don't know if I spelled it right). What do you think?

Signature
"In the name of God impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal Damnation...Amen"
"Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!"
"Believe in yourself. Not you, who believes in me. Not me, who believes in you. Believe in you, who believes in yourself!"

I just don't see Chouji ending with any girl (there aren't many left). Who knows :P

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Highly doubt any of these guys will be getting with anyone. They dont seem the type.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

lets see...here's what i think:

Kiba+Hinata
Chouji+Ino
Neji+Tenten

i'm not so sure about Kiba+Hinata, but Chouji and Ino seems like a good match. they seem to communicate with each other well. and Ino does think Chouji looks good when he lost weight in that one episode :D. Neji and Tenten are like sparring partners. Tenten seems to like Neji and praises him for his bloodline techniques. the question becomes...Will Shino end up with a girl? hehe. he's a mysteriouis guy, but he's cool though.

Melanie1993

Melanie1993

Some title...?

Neji might end up with Tenten.

~Mel wuz here~

I think Hinata is, in all likeliness, with Naruto and there's never been that much kiba+Hinata subtext, despite the fillers (which I REALLy don't count as canon), so I think, that for the most part, Kiba's going to be single at the end or at least we, the reader, won't see him getting together with anyone. I have a feeling that Chouji mihgt be paired with INo (as Shikamaru and Temari is oh so canon right now XDD), and I think Neji will be defintiely single (I just can't see him in a romantic relatioship in canon right now because he's still really messed up and has a long way to go).

Hinata for sure is out of the picture. She is just perfect with Naruto :D

Chouji and Ino...got to see it to believe it :P

Signature
"In the name of God impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal Damnation...Amen"
"Believe in yourself. Not you, who believes in me. Not me, who believes in you. Believe in you, who believes in yourself!"

Chouji will definitely get a girl because having someone enjoy their cooking will always be an important thing for girls. =D

Neji will not get a girl. Instead, he will misuse his Byakugan and become Konoha's biggest pervert.

Girls love dogs. Kiba loves dogs. But girls do not love Kiba.

I love kiba=(

I love the couple of Neji and Tenten. I hope the two of them end up together. They make such a cute pair.

Of course I think that all of them will end up with somebody. I'm pretty sure that's how Kishimoto Masashi wanted it too! But maybe some of you can argue, but i think that Chouji is gonna end up with Ino, Neji just gets somebody, not tenten, that should be rock lee, while sakura is sasuke, hinata is to naruto and kiba...hmm, that's a good one, but he's somewhat cool. They'll all get happy cuz they're <K>ool that way!

Why not? They're still in their teens. Anything can happen. But in my opinion, in the end Sakura would be with Naruto instead of Sasuke since their bonds are strengthened by their shared experiences. But then again, only the author knows.

Kiba and Hinata ------>Naruto might end up w/ Sakura
Neji and Ten-Ten------> Ten-Ten did blush for Neji
Chouji and ? food?! XD------> Hell, Yeah!

No way Sakura and Naruto. Sakura is too in love with Sasuke. Hinata is so in love with Naruto so she is also out of the picture. When I did this threat, I forgot to add Rock Lee. Maybe Rock Lee and Tenten can be together ;) With hard work things can happen :)

Signature

dMp

dMp

^___________^

Quote by mori-sempaiKiba and Hinata ------>Naruto might end up w/ Sakura
Neji and Ten-Ten------> Ten-Ten did blush for Neji
Chouji and ? food?! XD------> Hell, Yeah!

ROFL! i should have seen that coming XD

The only likely pairing to happen (as far as hints have been given): Chouji and Ino.

muneera

muneera

Worriors princess

I really dont know a bout Chouji or Kiba but I think Neji has a chance with Hinata

dMp and mori-sempai, there's like no way Neji will get with Tenten I think Rock Lee has a better chance at that. Cause Neji can act all superior without even realizing it sometimes. Plus, I think he takes everything way too seriously for him to have a girlfriend like Tenten because you always see her smiling when she's not fighting and Neji doesn't even show a smurk every once in a while. Oh and I don't know about Chouji and Ino becaue doesn't Ino love Sasuke like Sakura. I also think Naruto might have a chance with Sakura since Sasuke's been out of the picture so long.

merged: 09-02-2006 ~ 02:36pm
darn. edit *< I also think Naruto might have a chance with Sakura since Sasuke' s been out of the picture sooooooo long >*

dMp

dMp

^___________^

D791: no, Chouji does likely have a chance with Ino. why? because Sakura's hogging Sasuke too much and Ino seems to have lost interest in Sasuke. i can't remember which episode that gives out that hint. but it's the one where Sakura went to the flower shop which Ino's family owns to get some flowers for Sasuke and Lee. Ino said something about Sasuke. i could be wrong though.

Tenten and Lee? i guess it would be alright with this pairing, but Lee likes Sakura though.

would Neji and Hinata together be considered incest?

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

In reality:
Chouji x Ino: I really think it's possible for both of them to be together. Although I would like Ino to be paired up with Shikamaru.... But he seems to have an interest in Temari.
Kiba x Hinata: This is the most possible pairing. But I still think Hinata will end up with Naruto.... Hinata! Gambate~!
Neji x Tenten: This is also the most logical pairing. But Tenten also seems to have some feeling for Rock Lee though. And I like the Lee x Tenten pairing better.

In my mind:
Chouji x FOOD!: Haha! I agree with mori-sempai that Chouji is more suited to be with food. I can't think of anything (or anyone) else that suited him the most. No offence to Chouji fans.... It's just my personal opinion.
Kiba x Akamaru: Again, I couldn't really see Kiba pairing up with any girl except for his dog, Akamaru. Maybe he will get Hinata.... But that's unlikely to happen, because NarutoxHinata RULES~!
Neji x Sakura: For some reason, this pairing really appeals to me. Well, maybe I did read too many fanfics on this pairing.... Anyway, I think the two of them really suited with each other. I know that alot of people would like to see Sakura ending up with either Sasuke or Naruto. But personally, I don't really like SasukexSakura and NarutoxSakura pairings.

Cheers~!

helmet02

Helmet Rule

Chouji<-->Ino
Kiba<-->Temari
Neji<-->Ten-ten

at least that is a guest, kiba did and temari have strong personalities with big egos and that type of person is usually attracted tothe same type. i left out sakura cause shell prob die trying to save sasuke and that will "wake him up" ,so-to-speak, from orochimaru's influence. but.....who knows *shrug*.(edit)OR, i just thought of this, sakura could end up with Lee, she does seem to have a fondness of his determination and spirit

Whatever helmet says is true so believe it or else... nothing happens. so obey foolish mortals!!

ORANGE-RANGE

ORANGE-RANGE

~*Edward Elric <3*~

neji and tenten for life >_<

~*Konnichiwa minna-san*~

Yup, and here.
Hinata and Kiba [Fav]
Chouji and Ino
Neji and Tenten.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.