Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which anime EPISODE had you bawling your eyes out? - Minitokyo

Which anime EPISODE had you bawling your eyes out?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

The Naruto Episode when the Genin died while trying to retreive Sasuke from Orochimaru's subjects..........it was so sad....they all jus gave their lives for a friend -sniffle-......bawlin man...i was bawlin....n da sad song was not helpin at all...

Trigun

The death of Nicholas Woolfwood

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Eureka seven - ep 23 whne the little voderack girl dies despite what renton tries to do for her. it made me angry also how no one would help her all because terrorist were the same religion.

Eureka seven - ep 20 - 21 1st 20 Renton finds out the he's been killing people all this time without even knowing. 21 Renton decided to leave eureka and the gekkostate.

Fullmetal alchemist - ep1 when the boys lose their mother only to get her back as some monster, plus they lose their bodies for nothing pretty much.

Fullmetal Alchemist- ? not sure the episode but i remember this jerk of a scientist turned his own daughter into a chimira and then scar kills her -_-

Girls Bravo - ep 23 Miharu gets kiddnapped and it looks like yukinari will be alone again.

Digimon Season 3 - ep Lionheart leomon gives up his life to save the kids and jeri loses her digimon. >_>

amestris

LOLZ

Quote by UltraMarineLast episode of Kannazuki no Miko several minutes before the credits roll. Beautifully well done yet so sad.

I second this. I very rarely cry through anything, but this one did finally did me in when I finished the series on Tuesday. And for quite a long time, too (I still find myself getting teary thinking about it. T_T). I have never cried so hard over a fictional series as I have with that one before.

There were moments in X TV that I had cried through back when I first saw it, too though

Spoiler (show)

like Inuki's and Seishirou's deaths. Possibly Kamui's too, but I can't remember as this was in 2002....

Quote by noobeTrigun

The death of Nicholas Woolfwood

OMG! That one made me bawl like a friggin baby!
I love Wolfwood................

PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll

Yaoi... My Anti-Drug

AIR had me crying. Several points in the series. Sailor Moon gets me teared up as well, especially the movie The Promise of the Rose. I'm more than sure that there are others, but I just can't recall at the moment.

Please visit: ~*~Paradise Chat~*~

The death of Maes Hughes! And when that mad scientist (I forgot his name) turned his own daughter to chimera! WTF! It made me cry like hell!

Lots...Neways i think the 14th episode of Fate/stay night. Where Archer unleashed his UBW, had me goosebumps when watching that ep! Plus i think its one of the best episodes of the entire anime. Animesuki's poll said so too. :P

Sakura21

Sakura21

LukeXTear

Quote by KeoughHm.. mai first one would have to be Onegai Teacher (Episode 11) when Kei reaches in his pocket and finds the Pocky box, and the last episode of Chrno Crusade.

Same goes for me for both >.<
But the anime that was worst for me was deffinately AIR

Gungrave all the way. True buddies right there

last episode of elfen lied. i literally cried when i saw the episode. life can be so cruel sometimes.

The first episode that made me 'absolutely bawl my eyes out' was the episode in Chrno Crusade where Chrno and Rosette are found at their small cottage, sitting on the frount stoop, leaning togeather and looking so peaceful in their combined deaths.
When Azamaria broke down when she saw them, and then the scene moved to show the two of them togeather, well.... i was done for.
Chrno Crusade is a very deep series and has a lot of profound meaning behind much of it. It made me cry in several places, but that is the episode that i recall the most.

OH, another anime episode that had me in tears was the Fullmetal Alchemist episode when Maes Hughes dies. He is by far one of my favourite characters, next only to edward, roy, and greed. But when he was killed by that humumculous, and then buried... It was so sad how Celia kept asking where did daddy go? Why are they throwing dirt on him? Then when Roy was there ... i think its going to rain today. O GAWD. I dont know how you couldnt cry in that epispde.

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

LOL.
Mine was ;
fruits basket ; how momigi xplained his story to tohru about him mother and the past. THAT made me cry totally.
gundam seed destiny ; i forgot which ep. but it was most eps when athrun and cagalli's relationship was unstable. i kept on crying when i think about it.

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

errrrr.....got no experience of crying over a certain frm an anime so nothing to tell u

ElvishImmortal

ElvishImmortal

Spellweaver

I'm gonna have to say Neon Genesis Evangelion, especially the finale's. I also am not one to cry, but the story left you with a bittersweet feeling, I think. You are happy for the rebirth, but then again, you weep for the death and loss. I can't pinpoint an episode, because the feelings are a culmination of the whole series.

Aside from that, there was one Ah! Megami Sama episode that moved me. I think it was the one where Bell was faced with the prospect of losing Keiichi for real.

I'd have to say Full Metal Alchemist when Maes Hughes dies or the ending episode where Roy almost dies.

Mostly Hughes though. I've seen it like a trillion times and it still gets me :[

Chrono crusade the last ep. It was so sad i cryed soo much! and jubei have i cryed much too!*sniff* it's soo good=_=,

ellymate

loveless angel

X TV last ep,Ruroubi Kenshin 6th ova but also 5th ova,Kiba last ep,Episode 48 Back to Where We First Met from Inuuasha

Be wacky , be crazy , be silly , be random cuz life is too short to BE COOL!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.