Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the matter with my notification? - Minitokyo

What's the matter with my notification?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I don't know why I meet so many problems with MT recently >_<. This time is my notification. Some days ago, I saw my notification was 1, but when I opened it, it said that I had no notification (on the left, it still showed 1 notification >.<). Then yesterday, after I had read and deleted all my notifications, I saw my notifications on the left were 2. I signed out and today I sign in again, but it keeps showing 2 notifications while I saw nothing when I open it :angry:. What happens and how can I fix it? I don't want to see my notifications become 3 while actually I have no :sweat: O_o

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

well this is not a bug
Common Problems in MT and How to Fix Them
pls search before making new thread

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

As nolove says, you really should search before making such threads. This problem came up many, many times already. But I'll still tell you how to get rid of that problem: the next time you get a notif, just hit the Purge all button, that'll do the trick.
Also, I think this should have been put in the "Bug Reports" forum.

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Well at some point of time another member might have decided to delete a post on your thread or favourite or pms and so on thus that bug occurred... it can easily be solved by clicking the purge all button found on the bottom right of the page..

Like love-chan wrote please read the link given and search for other similar thread before making a new one...

Edit
oops i was a tad too slow before Ayamael replied... geez what is with the connection nowadays..

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

^^ What they said. Closed.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.