Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone like Ilaria Grazino? - Minitokyo

Anyone like Ilaria Grazino?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

Well i feel that there's so little things i found 'bout this great Italian female singer and wonder if someone knows and likes her here ;) Such a really excellent and impressive voice XD She did many songs in GITS and Cowboy Bebop, some in Wolf's Rain. lol and she worked with Yoko Kanno too. My fav songs are I Do, Where Does This Ocean Go, Velveteen but the best are Pearls and Diamonds.

Signature Image

Sabbathiel

Sabbathiel

+++Cali+++

[h]ello
yes, I do like her voice, she is pretty to, but her voice has so much potential and beautifulnes :)

Signature

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

She rocks! I like the 2 GITS theme songs.

kthxAya

kthxAya

She Sheds No Tears

Awesome voice, I love her.

Fear Is Only But A Image In Your Mind.

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

The song "I Do" makes me want to burst into tears and cry like a baby everytime I listen to it T^T I have no idea what she's singing about, but it sounds great! I've tried to find her own solo albums, to see whether it's a mix of Yoko Kanno's genius and Ilaria's voice that make it sound great or does Ilaria make great music by herself as well.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

You can read the english translation of I Do here :)

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.