Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why does our left foot sound different from our right foot? - Minitokyo

Why does our left foot sound different from our right foot?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Have you wonder why you can differentiate your or other people footsteps without trouble? Just by the sound you can tell its left or right even though it is after all the same foot just left and right... actually there is lots of theories why some say it is the difference in pressure between both foot but hell even with controlled amount of pressure i still cant get a relatively same sound... another theory is related to your hearing but i cant say much about it... there are other theories that i did not write but i just love to hear your opinion ;)

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

thats a new one on me, never heard of that...

-repeat-

Gallopia

Gallopia

__DaRK_ HImE__

In malay turning left n right is :' Kekana posing' means right n 'kekeri posing' means Right bothe sound the same >.<
So i always get confused..... >.<

Signature

Gallopia copy rights! DaRK HiME has return....

I heard somewhere (I think from my mother) that the left foot is slightly larger than the right foot, as well as the left hand and breast. Maybe that explains it?
I've noticed that shoe shops (here in England, at least) only ever put the right shoe out on display.

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Er lets see i think my hand is about the same size XD

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Probably from the around of times you use it realtively to how hard you use it.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.