Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Welcome to the night duty! - Minitokyo

Welcome to the night duty!

Group announcement by Nocturnal-MTs

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Hi everyone welcome to Nocturnal MTs

What is Nocturnal MTs?

This is a very old group, one of the first groups created in Minitokyo; unfortunately it was abandoned, but I adopted it XD and now is back to get new and great members!
The group page was fixed by Melymay Who did a great job! Thank you Melymay ! She's also the co-administrator of the NMTs! :D

But, what is this really about?

Nocturnal is a group created for those who enjoy login at night!
Those who prefer to surf the web until late at night!
If you are one of them, then this is a place you definitively wanna be and meet other owls, just like you!

And what am I gonna do here?

Just like in every other group, to talk! But not normal talk!
As a nocturnal group you can get a little bit more intimate!
Of course! We cannot talk about SEX, HENTAI or things like those but we can all get a little ecchi! XD
Just try to have fun within the MT rules!

What do I have to do to join the group?

For the members who still don't know how to join a group is quite easy.
All you have to do is go to the groups page and apply for it by making a click on the Apply for group button in the menu on your left.

Please, check the Group requirements also on your left before applying for it.

If you have any comment or doubt, please PM me or Melymay

Hope to see you around!

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

yes! it's reborn!

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Yes, it is! ;)

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Oh, wow.. I got credited. I feel so special XD I wonder when we'll start some contests.. If possible ofcourse.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.