Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Skins aren't working. - Minitokyo

Skins aren't working.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I just want to let you guys know that the skins for personal subsites on Minitokyo are not loading on my machine at all. :(

Does anyone else have the same problem or is it just me?

...I've been real immature, haven't I?

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Please be patient and wait... The Admin is still assessing the changes of MT and i believe so that it would take at least a couple of hours.... at the meantime it would fit us well to just join in the forum talks for a while and participate in maybe the groups events... Well it best time to start making a new wallpaper to =D

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Basically very little is working right now. Go here and take a read Slow Speeds and you'll see MTs being upgraded.

Closed and please avoid making bug reports for the time being.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.