Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Winners! - Minitokyo

Group announcement by BrokenWings-TrinityBlood

page 1 of 1 10 total items

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

So the time for voting is up...well the hting is that MT was down a little bit and soem of you couldn't vote.Anyway I am still pleased with the number of memebers participating to the voting!
I am counting right now the votes!
So we had 33 votes...thanks to all the 33 members that voted!

Wallpaper winner

#2 Symphonie by tenebracorvus -with 17votes

Doujinshi winner

#3 Broken Wings Contest: Triple Feathers by Toshie -with 25 votes

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!

In my eyes all of you were winners!Congratulations to all and thank oyu for participating!
Well since there weren't so many walls I decided that the onctest will have only one winner for each category in the next contest if more people participate we will have 2 mayeb 3 places that depends on how many people participate!

Congratulations to all again!

If I made any mistake in counting the votes I am terribly sorry....but there is no doubt anyway who the winners are and I leave Di-chan in charge!
I am honestly sorry but I am hurrying so much because in a few minutes I am leaving for about 1-2 weeks on holiday so if you see any problem Di-chan will help you for sure and now I really got to go!

Hugs to all!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

Melisandre

Melisandre

>Little gothic witch<

Congrats to all the winners :D
And congrats to the rest cause all the works were great as well ;)

Nice day, Mel http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/Pequecosa/halloween_pictures04.gif

Signature
Happy to be
Admin of BrokenWings-TrinityBlood

many congrats to the winners. Everyone did a really great job!

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

congrats to all the winners

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Wow! congratulations to all you guys!
You all did a great job! :D

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

yes big CONGRATULATIONS to the winners from me too XD XD XD
the contest was been a succes..thanks to all partecipants: Shiva, Atori, soujiokita, akari-chan and brok3nragd0ll for shareing theyr talent with us >.<

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

Thank you every members that vote for me and thanks the club for helding this contest and i want to say that every contestants did well! I hope the next contest will have more participants and it will be more challenging! Once again thanks! I will improve more the next contest and hope to once again challenge the contestants! And every members rox!

congratulations to the winners and to the participants in the contest XD

congrats to the winners! X))

BrokenWings-TrinityBlood

``Let my mistakes be my own, let my sorrow lie in peace within me. Let me live my duty without your judging shadow covering me

steffic

steffic

i l!ve a beaUtiFuL Life

hello there... congrats for all of the winner! n i hope i can be more active in the group, just coming back from holiday ^^ tekker..

~to the one i love, prepare to die~ Oboro.
EXTERNAL IMAGE REMOVED BY MODERATOR. PLEASE USE Signature Image instead.
~thx to soujiokita for tis beautiful sig^^

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.