Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why Is Anime Soo Great? - Minitokyo

Why Is Anime Soo Great?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Goodness,Kokuyo...your bullets definitely works just like a torpedo!That's a bloody good shot! I couldn't agree more.I know that there are some who says that ppl who watch anime are those who can't eccept reality....there are made up characters in anime and anime are just for kids etc.It's a pity that they should think that way.
Anime isn't there just to entertain us.It also teaches us the way of life.Well,whatever happens in a story wouldn't have happened if there's no one in real life is experiencing it.It's just that the way real people are going through it,is in another form.I believe most anime have their own lessons to convey to its audience.Other than this,anime is also a getaway for people who are troubled in this crazy real world.Even if it's just for a mere 23mins,it can help save a life!And sometimes,anime expressed what we can't do in real life.All is possible in anime and that's a great thing,isn't it?No doubt,I will still watch anime till I'm aged and old...coz they are a part of my life.

In my opinion not all anime is great, I mostly watch serious animes or good comedies like GTO or Golden Boy. I do think that some anime shows are unimaginative for example harem anime (which I cant stand cuz they'r all the same and not funny at all ) second thing I cant stand is the retarded jokes they use in alot of anime the worst of which is one or all the charecters falling down like idiots, and some shows try too hard to be funny (exp: Fulmetal Alchemist, with the jokes about Ed being short. besides that I like the story.) Third: Realy long series, like Inu-Yasha, I used to watch it when it started in Adult swim, but now it turned into a cash cow. It also just keeps repeating the same jokes, Kagome tells Inu-Yasha to sit and he falls, and miroko is some where groping some girl and asking her to have his kids. Sesshomaru and Joken still kick ass.
The one absolute reason i stoped watching this show is cuz I HATE SHIPPO! he is so anoying almost as anoying as Naruto ( why wont that kid SHUT THE F**K UP and stop wearing orange. I prefer older shows like Samurai X, or Saint Seya. Like I said I like more serious shows like gjost in the shell, or Texhonolize which in my opinion have good story lines, But I like shows like Cowboy Beebop which has a good story line, half the time is serious and still maneges to be funny. Other favorites of mine are shows that make no sense like Exel Saga and FLCL, and good comedies like GTO or Golden Boy, which to me is the funniest anime i have ever seen. in conclusion giant mechs are retarded exept for the Evas which arent realy mechs.and dont come bitching to me because i said something bad abaout Naruto, Inu-Yash, mechs or any harem anime this is my opinion

and I still hate shippo. >=( :)

galuizo

galuizo

Pibe

one animates is clay because it depends on the creator who alarge histori or if not also does not depend on losque veean if verque is successful are going it to follow alargandopara passes I but also it they can close so many things that can parale to a the 2 series and if they extend it leaves stage announce it and despuesya nosale ^_^'
:) :pacman:

hello to all that they pass it well

Anime is so great because it really helps me relax and usually gives me a laugh. Like when I am mad or tired, I just watch some anime and feel a lot better afterword.

Anime has several advantages. For one, there's a whole lot of it catering to every personal preference imaginable. I tend to like abstract, philosophical shows (such as Serial Experiments Lain) the most, and I've had a hard time finding similar subject matter portrayed via other mediums. Another strong selling point is the presentation. You can do a lot more with animated characters and environments than you can with other mediums without it seeming lame. More graphic sequences can be handled without crossing the line and becoming disgusting and/or offensive, and surreal scenes can be abstracted to an even greater extent. I also find it easier to suspend disbelief and really get into a show when there are no real elements butting in to point out how extremely unreal the situation is.

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Anime is just a medium. It has its share of unimaginative crap. Saying it all sucks, or that it all is amazing and incredible, is just stupid and illogical.

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Anime is so great becouse it will always be better than regular animated cartoons. Plus, most anime also have manga.

kazahana

kazahana

IDW spartan no 3

it gives me peace of mind and joy........
yeah....... :pacman:

behold the power of AWD!!!
Signature
Member of Abyss-of-the-Sea
Wings-Lovers

For me anime is great because it has a better plot than most american animation.

Wat can i say, the animations r super compared to ya regular cartoons.

kazurro

Looking for you...

well...that's what the reason why we love anime so much

I will be waiting for you...
So, if you come here, you will find me...
I promise

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.