Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Killing: When is it justified? - Minitokyo

Killing: When is it justified?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 86 total items

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Quote by minakomelDeath is not justifyed for us humans....
we have no authoroty to decide the destiny of anyone´s life.

And that's why we gotta keep murderers from making that decision about people's lives.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

raging_otter

Not In

hmmm you should watch the movie "A Time to Kill" .... and you can decide if killing another is justified or not :\

Sora

Sora

PLAYER-KILLER

Killing is okay for me only under this circumstances-
*protect the one i love
*self defense
*REVENGE for the death of sumone

"You are the source of all Heartless."
"What took you so long, Kairi !?"
"Is this the answer you've been looking for?"
"Where's Sora?"
-KH2

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

Are you sure Revenge is ok? Throughout history, revenge has spawned many hatreds that still haven't been fixed today. Even monkies know of revenge. Kill one of their own, and they'll attempt to kill one of you.

Signature

CowX

CowX

Bee Train Fan

I say killing is never justified. When you're in danger though, it's unlikely that you would be in your right state of mind, and all you're thinking about is to survive, even if you take a life in doing so.

Signature Image

Quote by CowXI say killing is never justified. When you're in danger though, it's unlikely that you would be in your right state of mind, and all you're thinking about is to survive, even if you take a life in doing so.

I think similarily... even when its killing in self defence, it still isn't justified tho... who are you to decide who should die...

And don't u dare say because your stronger :P

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Quote by protonova

Quote by CowXI say killing is never justified. When you're in danger
though, it's unlikely that you would be in your right state of mind,
and all you're thinking about is to survive, even if you take a life in
doing so.

I think similarily... even when its killing in self defence, it still
isn't justified tho... who are you to decide who should die...
And don't u dare say because your stronger :P

I wish the muderers thought that way. :\ :\ :\

Signature

damn...quite the heated discussion...i believe all of ya are correct (as stupid as that may seem) as this is one of those questions that always depend on a person's point of view. those that say that killing is never justified may never have been in a situation where killing is the only option. for those that say killing is justified, i ask u this, if u really do kill someone...have would u feel, no matter how justified it was, no matter how much they deserve it u will (let us hope u will) feel the guilt of anothers blood on your hands, now if u feel guilt is it really justified? now having said that i personally believe that killing is justified, mostly because i don't want to feel too guilty when i slow torture someone i have in mind, but i also see the idealists points of view.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I wouldn't feel guilt if it was necessary to kill him. I'd feel pity for the guy, but not guilt.

Signature

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Killing is a good way of making sure there are not repeat-offenders. If somebody breaks into my house while I'm home there is a very good chance he won't be breathing when he leaves.

Killing is appropriate when the circumstances are right:
-self defense
-war
-capital punishment

I am invincible!

Quote by Vagrant123I wouldn't feel guilt if it was necessary to kill him. I'd feel pity for the guy, but not guilt.

truly???....hmm...i've always thought that i wouldn't either but i haven't killed anyone b4 so i not sure...however realistically speaking i think that if i did kill some1, i would feel guilty no matter what, just considering that they had a rite to live, as do i, as does everyone else, and even in the most purest reasons for killing i think that i would feel really bad about it.

I think . . . if it were someone I loved . . . I'd kill the person or if it for my own safety, I'd disable the person but let them live to show them that they picked the wrong guy to mess with. But you never know what might happen in the heat of passion. I have a sword next to my bed at arm reach. If someone is trying to go through my window, I wonnt guerentee survivial.

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
-Emiliano Zapata

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

Hmm.. I would kill to proect myself or protect loved ones. Only as last resort though. If I am in a situation can't run or disable the person I would kill, becuase if it was up me, if it was betwen me or my loved ones dying or the bastard who is trying to us, it would be him that died. No second thoughts about it.
Yeah, if everyone decided not to kill, I wouldn't be against that and I would gladly go on living peacefully. But until that happens, I will defend me and my loved ones to the death.
Also wouldn't it be great if no one stole or lied ect. ect. but this world was not made to be perfect because unfortunatly not every one will be willing to pitch in.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

I believe that killing can be justified. Example: Hitler. All it requires is one person in power who has the will to kill another person, and 12 million people die. If we hadnt fought back, and hence killed, then there would be double the casualties at least. If a men was threatening my life or that of my family and/or friends, then I would kill the bastard and enjoy it.... and pray for his soul to be forgiven after death.

And death is not justified in revenge. If you really want him to suffer, you send him to court, refuse to forgive him, show him that the world hates him, and then shut him in prison for life to rot. Would you prefer a quick, relatively painless death or a lifetime shut in a box with a horny inmate named Bubba? Then think clearly for a minute, and leave him the worse of the two alternatives.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 86 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.