Anyone know about Juvenile Orion?

Tagged under Juvenile Orion

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Cancel

Does anybody know anything about Juvenile Orion? The artwork in the manga is intriguing. I would just like a general feeling: do you like it? not? why? That kindof thing. Thanks for your help, I appreciate it. :)

• Aug 25, 2006

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

Cancel

well... i kant really tell you that much on it... mai sister really likes juvenile orion... an i think its okay ^^ its not mai favorite manga to read but ill read it ^^ its kind of like... a group of people with powers who fight an opposing group... sorry i kant really explain... ill go ask mai sister hao to explain it =p the artwork is really nice tho ^^
m.i.a. ^^

• Aug 27, 2006
Cancel

Thank you for your reply. I got the series and I love it, but I'm a bit of a sucker for pretty guys kicking lots of butt! Oh, sorry, I got a little carried away. There isn't much to the plot, but it is a character driven manga which is even better in my humble opinion. Thanks again.

• Aug 30, 2006
Cancel

i only knew a bit.. the manga right? the aquarian age.. but i only read it till volume 2

• Sep 01, 2006
Cancel

I'd just picked up the manga, I thought there was a lot of potential in this series, with the different factions. I'd like to have seen that fleshed out more. The series does feel incomplete, because we didn't really get to see all the characters' stories play out, it's like they finished their first arc and were setting up for the next one when the books stopped coming out, which is a little frustrating.

But I'd recommend it to anyone who likes the angsty, pretty-boy type, of course! The art isn't arrestingly beautiful, but it does serve, and there is a story in there, if it's more the popcorn type, well, it's not a terrible story, just a little light.

• Jun 15, 2007

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Cancel

Please don't bump old threads if you want to talk about this subject further then please create a new thread for it.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.