What kind of cellphone?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Cancel

I'm just wandering what kind of cellphone you're using now. I'm using my old N-Gage. It's still is working, though i plan on getting a new one.

Well, most of my friend uses nokia series. I'm trying to get recommendation from them, but i still can't make my choice. Can you help me?

• Aug 26, 2006
Cancel

Nokia 6233, got it for free when my parents renewed their contract. Its pretty good and plays Java games and various audio formats.

• Aug 27, 2006

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

Cancel

I once owned a Nokia 6100 but when it was literally broken to pieces(don't ask), my aunt gave me a 3230 which has a 1.3 mega pixeled camera and can play audio to boot!

Although I'm very happy and thankful for it. I really wanted something from the Nokia N series(e.i. N 70, N80 etc.)

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Cancel

I own a Nokia 6280, pretty nice phone has everything I need! I mean everything... 2 mega pixel camera, MSN Messenger, Music player, makes video calls and etc. Came with a 64mb SD Card, upgraded to a 1gb card. Main phone I use.

I own two other phones that are used as spares, NEC E616V and another Nokia can't remember the name.

• Aug 28, 2006

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

Cancel

a crappy Nokia 1100.... the one with the flashlight.....

Signature

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

Cancel

I have a Motorola Razr v3i. Around Christmas I am getting the Motorola Q. ^_^

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

• Aug 29, 2006

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.