Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of cellphone? - Minitokyo

What kind of cellphone?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I'm just wandering what kind of cellphone you're using now. I'm using my old N-Gage. It's still is working, though i plan on getting a new one.

Well, most of my friend uses nokia series. I'm trying to get recommendation from them, but i still can't make my choice. Can you help me?

Nokia 6233, got it for free when my parents renewed their contract. Its pretty good and plays Java games and various audio formats.

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

I once owned a Nokia 6100 but when it was literally broken to pieces(don't ask), my aunt gave me a 3230 which has a 1.3 mega pixeled camera and can play audio to boot!

Although I'm very happy and thankful for it. I really wanted something from the Nokia N series(e.i. N 70, N80 etc.)

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

I own a Nokia 6280, pretty nice phone has everything I need! I mean everything... 2 mega pixel camera, MSN Messenger, Music player, makes video calls and etc. Came with a 64mb SD Card, upgraded to a 1gb card. Main phone I use.

I own two other phones that are used as spares, NEC E616V and another Nokia can't remember the name.

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

a crappy Nokia 1100.... the one with the flashlight.....

Signature

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

I have a Motorola Razr v3i. Around Christmas I am getting the Motorola Q. ^_^

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.