Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Will Da Capo Ever get licensed?! - Minitokyo

Will Da Capo Ever get licensed?!

Tagged under Da Capo

Will it ever get licensed?

yes
4 votes
no
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Well, i was wondering if Da Capo will ever get licensd for US distribution. This was the anime that really got me addicted, and i loved it alor, and i felt like it was definatly worthy of lcensing. I mean its really popular in Japan cause its got a sequel, several games (Including DCII) and 2 mangas. But nothing on us release. If anyone could prvide help, or even just thougts, that would be nice. Right now, this is the one anime i want licensed the most, even though its abou 2 years old.

I love Da Capo and would really like to see it licensed as well. However, as of right now, series like Da Capo are barley known in the US and probably wouldn't do to well. If Funimations release of Kimi ga Nozomu Eien does well, I think there is a possibility that we will see Da Capo some time in the future ^^

i think it should. this is one of a very few animes that got me hooked onto

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.