Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 'Friend's Online' Notification - Minitokyo

'Friend's Online' Notification

page 1 of 1 12 total items

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

The friends online notificaton under the CP displays as 'no friends online' despite their being online.

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Actually even before... it never did work properly but well i think to report it as bug now seem apropriate..

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

It worked fine for me, until today... I don't see you, Hiraku! :D

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

well i havent checked this often, but whenever i checked before, it work well :\
humm yes i dont see hiraku...but i see another friend of me online.... >_<...so it's still a bug neh?

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Me neither seee you XD... Well it is known to have said that the member is online when he or she has logged out an hour ago or at least i thought they did..

Geez that is two people i cant see... am i a ghost O_o

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Well, Sheq did take out the "members online" portion of the main page to speed up the loading.

This'd be easier to understand if absolutely no friends were visible- nevertheless, it strikes me as being a side-effect of either that, or the server move.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

btw...when i log out, the page still show the members online, just not updating..... >_<
why sheqel didnt delete it out of the site...
anyway, i hope we'll have that function again >.< it's nice XD

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Yeah, I had this problem too. It would show someone on my friendlist online even if he/she logged out 45 mins ago ... I noticed when MT first came back online, I saw some time dates like - 1 week, that was really strange. But I haven't seen it yesterday or anything since.

Hei,you are right Suisei Seki,i have one friend with who i write from one hour and i can't see if she is online :\

Anime lover & PSP owner
Signature

BlueSnowz

xXPhantomAssassinXxâ?¢

ok...........

Bluesnowz

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

okay okay

Quote by somebodyelse
Well, Sheq did take out the "members online" portion of the main page to speed up the loading.

This'd be easier to understand if absolutely no friends were visible- nevertheless, it strikes me as being a side-effect of either that, or the server move.

this is in purpose, because sheqel take it out of the serve so you wont see your friend online anymore, if you want, go and check their userpage ^_^ (ouch i hope this wont be taken out neither *__*)

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

This problem should be resolved by now.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.