Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 World-Famous singer - Minitokyo

World-Famous singer

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

anime-boy

anime-boy

Anime-Boy

This world-famous singer has sold more records than any other male singer even Frank Sinatra! A former Soccer(Football outside of american)player, he began to play the guitar while recuperating from a car accident. And the rest as they say, is history! What is the name of this popular singer?

:sweat: I can't find who this is and is very fustrating. If anyone knows please tell me because this is my Homework. Just let me know.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

you got all those information about him but they dont give you a single thing about his name?!?!?! You said this is your homework? so basically i think you are having this as an history lesson right?... i am afraid i cant help you that muc cause it would be madness finding out about every singers autobiography.. Besides where did you get that information from?

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

anime-boy

anime-boy

Anime-Boy

I got it from My Spanish Class. :sweat: very hard

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Since you said it was from your Spanish class, I would venture to guess that it is Julio Iglesias.

Wiki entry here

Signature Image

anime-boy

anime-boy

Anime-Boy

Hey yea ur right man. Thanks because i couldn't figure it out who was.
today i got the answer but couldn't hear the answer. well Minitokyo is really a big help.
I really have to thank Minitokyo haha. :D

Yes he is julio iglesias. he was player of the Real Madrid(the best football team around the world in all history)

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please do not bump threads that have already been answered. There really is any point to it.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.