Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 have strange obsessions? - Minitokyo

have strange obsessions?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

kyroooo

kyroooo

Gonzo-fan

XD share share share, no matter how normal it may be~ XD

Mine would be stickers... of anime or any pic that I like
also names that start with the letter K (have no idea why though)

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Hmm...obessions...obsessions...hmm *isthinkingofsomething* i dunno...i really dont XD

maybe ill come up with something later ^_^

Computers, computer theory, but nothing strange to me.

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Killing people with a katana blade.

seriously....

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Bubbles! Mybubblesmybubbles! Eheheh...

humans.. well, those who don't treat me like bile, they come but once a half-decade, so i tryt o stick with them... pepsi = 2L a day for 3 years, i've beend ehydrated that long too, think there's coincidence? i hope not... comptuer = always on it, have to be, hate being away from it, it is my life.. have to know time, dunno why, just.. do... sometiems i check time 4 times in a minute.. o_O

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

I love .... let see.... collecting desktop wallpaper/winamp skins.... I don't even used them. But I keep d/l when I found a new one. I can't stop. My hard drive full of the stuff.

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya
"There was no need to tell everyone about that..!!" - Kamenashi Kazuya
LOL.. perverted Kame-chan and his lonely hands. Poor Tat-chan...

collecting anime scan/walls and my bonsai. I have 10 of them and its there worth more than my car. LOL.

Do You like my tight sweater? SEE how it fits my body.

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

inuyasha
lol
but a weird obsession hmmmmm lets see...oh i know, i cant stand when pple make noise with their mouth when they eat. it horrifies me @_@

cheshire

cheshire

misplaced form of life

i have the same obsessions as Eeva Leena i have almost 600 walls and around 400 winamp skins

Signature
the death of one is a tradgedy, the death of millions is a statistic. - Joseph Stallin

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

Collecting beautiful scans and wallpapers. Mostly are my favour animes.

Signature

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

I like to collect anime wallpapers even though I never use hardly any of them Currently I am at 715 huzzah. And also I am obsessed with keeping my DVD in order and in perfect condition. :) they all still look brand new not a single scratch

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

haha wallpapers here to. If I see one I like ill save it.

another thing is im really obsessive about keeping my cds/dvds in shape and in good shape

kino

kino

tabibito

collecting artbooks and keeping everything in my room in order :)

Signature Image

mr-freakybig

Mr_Freakybig

installing 5 million types of spywareblaster and antivirus software.
(every week)

dArkaNGeL

dArkaNGeL

.. you in the real world?

drawing anime... and more anime..

Signature
member of Oishi Nihon, Kasumi-chan and Ecchi-Club

pressing refresh button on animesuki.com, hoping something new comes out >_<

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

obsession.....

i had lots before.....but the current hype is guns....i just got my gun licence.....yay

jasmine

Retired Moderator

jasmine

jazz mod

checking every moment minitokyo for some special candies :) downloading tons of pics, walls, mp3 and episodes - strictly speaking everything connected with a&m... anymore obsessions? cats!!! i love cats. i have 2 at home [well with a dog, 2 parrots and younger brother... a whole zoo ;]

...and dreaming that this poor student someday will make her dream come true - japan... i want to go there

What I do is me...
... for that I came
me @ DeviantArt, AnimePaper, msn space

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Quote by Eeva LeenaI love .... let see.... collecting desktop wallpaper/winamp skins.... I don&#39;t even used them. But I keep d/l when I found a new one. I can&#39;t stop. My hard drive full of the stuff.

Me too. Furthermore, I host it all on my server. Like the full disk wasn't enough, I also kill the bandwidth.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Shota

Shota

Forever Nameless

Natalie Portman, i dont even think shes a good actor, im just obsessed with her...

Signature

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

I.......like to stare at a sexy woman's eyes......

and......then rejected XD!

....is tis even an obsession?? @_@

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

Hikari-Sakurai

Hikari-Sakurai

Miss Wonderful

I say being an anime fan is strange enough XD

Other than that... I collect wallpapers to, as well as just plain anime images.
I have 2,351 anime walls as well as 55 new walls I've just got from AO
(I'm going through the ENTIRE gallery again, picking out favourites and walls that were posted before I joined.)
Mind you... that's 5 five years of collecting and three different res sizes that I've had my monitor on over the years
640x480, 800x600 and finally 1024x768
All walls are organised by size and by series.
For some reason I don't want to delete the 640 ones ^^

I have 9,916 Anime pictures
Also a result of 5 five years of collecting.
Again, all pictures are organised into series.
For series I have alot of pictures for... I organise them futher into individual characters, groups, and so forth.

So yeah... both main folders combined (Walllied and Pictures) equals too:
12,267 files 687 folders and 1.12 GB

and that doesn't even included my scans and my OWN wallpapers.

DJ-of-E

Le

I....LOVE....ANIME LITTLE GIRLS...

...is that so wrong?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.