Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Monk Wallpaper - Minitokyo

Monk Wallpaper

page 1 of 1 5 total items

darkchiichan17

darkchiichan17

Chiizuda

celestial-luminesse vectory

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

Maybe it had deleted because the effect on the monk on background... Ithink this is some strange...
But i dont know a other effect to substitute it :(

Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Post up the reasons for deletion both times you got in the PM message- are they the same?

The first thing you should do is get rid of her "double image" we call ghosting. You filtered it a lot, and plus you don't need it. Firstly because your wallpaper has a lot of stuff in it, and secondly, it's not really doing all that much in the wallpaper.

I think that everything is about fine (extraction and everything) - possibly the black border can go (but I don't see anything wrong with this one).

Another reason I can think of is perhaps the scan is a little not family safe (breasts). Anyway, do check the deletion messages (can possibly cancel out this possibility)

Hoping you'll post with the PM reasons ^^

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

I think it looks kind of cool. I bet the next version will be even cooler. :D

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Quote by kuroimisa

Another reason I can think of is perhaps the scan is a little not family safe (breasts). Anyway, do check the deletion messages (can possibly cancel out this possibility)

No, I really doubt that. If so, I think that would be so lame. She is quite covered, I'm a girl, and I don't find it offensive. This family safe thing is kind of retarded, as long as there isn't anything showing too much I don't see why we have to be so uptight. Besides, the "kids" of this site I'm sure are exposed to breasts and such everyday in society. This scan is pretty reasonable. I think it's more because of the ghosting, the quality and extraction is fine.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.