Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GB Extension - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Currently, after tiki's post in my GB, the following entries expanded themselves without my knowledge, whilst Hiraku's comment is stuffed into the Service Annoucements and Advertisments. There are some other GBs which are messed up in the same way.
Will admins check this out, please.

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

this is not a bug report, it is just because some tag has been written wrong and the page mess up like that, you can go ask the member(which should be tiki) who write it wrong(a wrong quote tag i've just check) to edit it or pm a mod to help you fix that ^_^, it's not worth a new thread :)

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Nevertheless, allowing faulty tags to mess up the page warrants itself to be a problem, though it may not necessarily be a bug.

merged: 08-29-2006 ~ 03:36pm
Problem's now solved.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Well problems been solved so closing this thread.

next time though with tag problems simply PM me and I'll fix it as soon as I can. Or you can PM one of the other mods. Whatever you choose.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.