Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Braging about yourself - Minitokyo

Braging about yourself

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I"m interested in hearing what you have to brag about...just name one thing only... i find it hard not to brag about the things that i have acomplished and i was wondering if everyone else feels the same caz once i did something really good and my cousin was there, and her parents were there and told her that you should be more like her, blah blah blah, and i felt bad!

ok, this is one thing i'm good at, just kiddin', well, in my class one girl tells me i look like some Saudi songtress, and anotherone tells me i look like some arabic actress, and there is this place in arabia where people from there are really really pretty, they're known for there prettiness and the way they dress, so, when a girl in class told me in class, where r u from, i answered her, guess, i like to hear there guesses, so she told me i look like i am from that place, so i told her, damn thanx......cool huh.....hehehheheeee

Laevantine

Could it be you?

When the opposite team praised me a 'pro' during a Dota match.

Ah, the minor achievements in life. n.n

Signature
Kudos to k1ru!

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

hmm...i don't brag..lol...that's something to brag about ne?

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

One time I was driving and some guy on a motorcycle hit a car and went flying. I ran out and gave him CPR. The EMTs said if I hadn't kept him breathing he woulda died by the time they got there.

Elegants

Elegants

Getting back into the game

Its almost impossible for me to not brag it comes almost natraly.... ESPECALY when Im talking to other ssbm fighters heres one of the posts that I acsadently barged on.

Quote by ElegantsI acsadintly messed up on my thingy so it says 10 I am 11 ^_^'. Not that it makes a difrents (spelled wrong.) Any how I am really good so yeah I could beat most people :nya:. But then how would I know my only compitition is my 8 year old brother and my 14 and 17 year old cousins. so im used to there stratigys so how would i know. :D Feel free to disagree I dont mind! ;)

It happens all the time so I try not to do it as much. And Im getting better!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.