Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bugged Report - Minitokyo

Bugged Report

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Recently i was going to report this thread... Minitokyo Down

but for some reason when i wanted to send the report it was shift to a Database error... i dont know if some updating is going on... but i cant report a thread for now..

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

MT is still rather glitchy at the moment from before. Just give it time things will be back to normal soon.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

The database got corrupted last night. It appears not everything is restored yet.

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

If this would be of any help, it is the same error as displayed in the gallery as reported in : http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/51915/cant-see-my-vector-art/

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

repaired. Should work now =)

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Indeed, it works. Much appreciated.

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Geez it was still glitchy since i came offline? Guess i should have checked properly..

Ok well since it is repaired.... this thread might as well be closed ;)
Thank you Sheqel for repairing :)..

P.S: dont start throwing rotten eggs at me >_<

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Agreed with Hiraku-san, problems repaired thanks to Sheqel so this thread might as well be closed.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.