Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Elfen lied secound season - Minitokyo

Elfen lied secound season

Tagged under Elfen Lied

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

From all these threads, I can tell that most people are against the idea of a second season.
It's not gonna happen, for those who read manga, just read it to find out what happens next.
It's been so long that I don't care anymore if they show a second season or not.
There are other anime out there that are satisfying my thirst.

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

Quote by tobiast88Hinting at a second season? Where? In your delusioned mind, perhaps?
And the anime was finished two years ago at least. The manga doesn't go much further than the anime. A second season would be an exercise in pointlessness and filler that no anime company would probably ever do. Learn how to spell and use grammar and find another anime to whine over.

wtf is ur reasoning for putting him/her down for what they think?Get a life dude.Bringing other people down will only help you to realize just how pathetic u really are.Elfen Lied was a good a series and a second season I dont think would be so bad.But even if I didnt agree I wouldnt go as far as to tell them to "stop whinning" or pick at them for something as lame as grammar.Just go away you sad excuse of a human being.

I can understand the sentiment of wanting a second season. Sometimes leaving it up to your imagination isn't enough. I remember when I first watched Elfen Lied. I wanted to see a second season for a while, but now looking back, there couldn't be a plot-line that would be any good, or at least not one that would give the same feeling the original plot did. I believe leaving it should be left alone, because the bitter-sweet way it ended was one of the most memorable endings I have ever seen. Admittedly, someone could probably write a good plot-line for a second season, but it wouldn't be the same. What has ended is ended.

A second season would just be bloodier and all the more exciting,i think manga should produce one more season of elfen lied..... i think they should """CHANGE THE STORY"""? what do you think

Kimberley

xoxo

Quote by ZergosA second season would just be bloodier and all the more exciting,i think manga should produce one more season of elfen lied..... i think they should """CHANGE THE STORY"""? what do you think

wth? Change the story.. It was a damn good story line. how they used to know ea. other in the past and shit. Only bad thing about it was when the wierd guy had his daughter into a huge ugly freak.

WTF! well, i wasn't a big fan of the Anime, but i damn liked the Manga!

2nd Series would be damn good.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

A second season, I think, would kill the series. It wasn't even that good anyways (at least the anime wasn't), I just watched it for the (surprisingly disappointing) gore. The only good episode was the first one XD

I heard something about the end of the manga, and apparently there were twins or something. Children of Nana? :O I don't know, I just heard about that - read it somewhere.

If the second season were made to continue the story with the twins, I don't think I'd bother watching it unless it has a good story to it and if the trailers look good XD

a second season would be a good idea. then we'll be able to find out what happened to lucy

they should make a second season cuz its the stuff but i dont care what others are saying they should keep going with the gore!

im not lookin foward to it

Okay, the only way that I can actually seeing a second season is if they change some ideas. I realize that the end basically you conclude yourself whether Lucy/Nyuu is alive or dead. Though, if they are capable of making an even greater story line which usually is what draws me either in interest or apathy. So, I really did enjoy the season, but if they can not come up with a better story line than the one they have currently, then the chance of their ratings going up probably will not be successful. So, here is an idea which is supporting the second season. Tell me what drew all of you to the show. The anime, manga, or possibly both. Then for the ones who do not believe in a second season, you probably should think of an idea that would keep the idea of the show interesting and post a response to one of the producers. I really became in depth with the series, and I would like to understand what you believe could make a second series better.

Ideas:
New Characters
New Attacks
Better Plot
Mostly in depth with feeling
Or just the idea of a better story line.

You decide, and please respond.

I think a second part of the series would be cool cause it really left me thinking did Nyuu/Lucy die, and who's shadow was that on the door, but the way they should do it would be to maybe add some kind of new character(s) and like on one of the comments i read, if there should be a second part series, they should change somethings, killings, and places.

merged: 09-02-2008 ~ 06:22pm
I think a second season of Elfen Lied would truly be awsome, it could answer some question you know you'll see people asking like"did Lucy/Nyuu die in the stand off?" or "Who's shadow was that?"[spoiler]I kinda went and thought of one myself(sorry i'm new)

YEAH^^a second season would be more than GREAT^^ i would really LOVE it when they would make a second season, there are too much questions which are not answered so they should really make a second season^^HOPEFULLY! Oh please^^hopefully PLEASE!

a beautiful dream ç_ç

well...im a little behind with my anime collections...i only recently revisited the list of animes that i have and found that i had elfin lied. im watching it now...currently up to the 5th episode. never read the manga before...not exactly a fan of manga anyway. only when i loved the anime so much and that the anime version has finished but i know the manga continues on with the story...only then would i read the manga version of the series

but i never would have thought elfen lied would have a second season though....i dont think it would really fit either!
and really... i hope there wouldnt be one...because a second season might only ruin the series like some animes have done because of its popularity, they made a second but turned out horrible!

A second season would be gnarly.

Naruth

Naruth

Badassical

I have trouble believing that a second season could ever hurt. For those who don't want to see a second season, don't watch it if you are that afraid. Sure, I've seen cases where more yielded less but that's hardly proper justification. I'm not sure if I'd want to see a second season having read the manga, but I sure as hell won't object if someone decided to produce it. Regardless of how a second season turned out, the first season still exists and will not change. Objecting to a second season is just stubborn and ignorant.

I came here hoping to learn more about Elfen Lied. I read some of your alls comments. Some of you feel that they should quit while others feel they want to see more. As far as no room for the show to go any further the is complete b.s.. They left many way to go on with the show. You have 4 girls living in 1 house with 1 guy who they all seem to like, they never showed lucy die and hint she may be alive, the show the real bad guy saying he had a plan, and even if lucy was dead they showed the phone call from the doctor telling the bad guy what happen so he still know that 1 is alive even if he did kill lucy and he would never leave one alone and alive which you can tell from the way he acted through out the show. So as you can see there is alot of room to grow the story its just a matter of will, skill, fan base, and if they think they can make money off it. This is just my thoughts on this show and i created this account just for this comment so if your going to reply im an idiot and dont know what im talking about or some other personal comment to me unrelated to the show just save it i will not be back to read it. Personly i like the show and would like to see it go further.

There are series that should never get their continuation, and Elfen Lied is one of them. The truth is, that second season would only destroy the entire series, cause because of those hints and unanswered question Elfen Lied is what it is - a great story that will be rememberd for a long time

Well, when one considers how the anime prematurely ended compared to how the manga went, I think it would be nice if they made an anime adaptation for the complete manga like how they finally finished Inuyasha before.

NoReasons

NoReasons

Probably Awesome

I want a spin-off with just Lucy because she's a cutie.

hi my name is raep i'm an innocent little guuuuurl ^_____________^

I doubt it, It could be a dream come true

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

A second season would be Cool! 'Caue I do not know if Lucy is still alive or not...

Najika-sama

Najika-sama

Kikyou Forever

Second season? I don't think it needs one at all. Yes I'd like to know what happened to Lucy, so perhaps an OVA would be nice. But dear no, not a full season. Animes can come back after years if popular enough (InuYasha anyone?), but I highly doubt EL will.

For all you ppl that say adding a new season would ruin the series you are dead wrong... the most it could do is keep the ppl that like it that much to watch it more and the ppl that do not like it to obviously not watch it... and it is not pointless... I just finished this series myself today and it would be awesome to see more happen... but that wont happen because it wont be the same without the same voice acting...

merged: 10-27-2010 ~ 11:51am

Quote by NaruthI have trouble believing that a second season could ever hurt. For those who don't want to see a second season, don't watch it if you are that afraid. Sure, I've seen cases where more yielded less but that's hardly proper justification. I'm not sure if I'd want to see a second season having read the manga, but I sure as hell won't object if someone decided to produce it. Regardless of how a second season turned out, the first season still exists and will not change. Objecting to a second season is just stubborn and ignorant.

Yes exactly what I was thinking... People that dont want to see a second dont have to watch... its not like they are being forced or anything... I just find this anime to be a great series and would love to see it continue... and not just for the gore but for the story itself... the season was a great story line but 13 episodes just made me want to watch more... :/ and I cannot...

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.