Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Princess Of Orbs Contest Winners Are.... - Minitokyo

The Princess Of Orbs Contest Winners Are....

Group announcement by The-Princess-Of-Orb

page 1 of 1 18 total items

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Hey there all members of The Princess Of Orb the contest is over and the results are finally here and they all did a great job and im so happy for them..*smiles*..and also for anyone that has won 1st, 2nd or 3rd i will be PMing you your Special Winners Card..and also if you look the First place winners Cards have been placed on The Princess Of Orbs groups page along with the names of the 2nd and 3rd places winners..*smiles*..So congradulations to everyone that won and participated...and so the results are.

For Fanfiction

First Place: Eternally-Asuka
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/thingperson2/new%20photos/5ee963d5.jpg

Second Place: Toumarie
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/PinkPrincessLacus2/ThePrincessOfOrbStuff/SecondPlaceFanFicStoryCardNEWERcopy.jpg

Third Place: Lacusxxclyne
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/PinkPrincessLacus2/ThePrincessOfOrbStuff/3rdPlacesominanothercopyNEWER.jpg

For Drawn Stories

First Place: Kan-chan
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/thingperson2/new%20photos/3ac7137b.jpg

Second Place: Eternally-Asuka
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/PinkPrincessLacus2/ThePrincessOfOrbStuff/SecondPlaceDrawnStoryJPEG.jpg

Third Place: Norine07
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/PinkPrincessLacus2/ThePrincessOfOrbStuff/3rdPlacesominNEWERcopy.jpg

So if anyone could give around of a applause to these winners..*hands clap*.

Also on a side note Kan-chan and i have been doing some minor changes to The Princess Of Orbs groups page..and i wanted to give a special thanks to her for helping me..*smiles*.

If the winners want the code to place their award on their userpage contact me by PM and I will send it to you.

From you forever loving all of you Administrator, Cagalli..aka..thingperson

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

ORANGE-RANGE

ORANGE-RANGE

~*Edward Elric <3*~

Oh wow congratulations Asuka*hugs* Congratulations Kan-chan*hugs* and congratulations too everyone *hugs al* you were all great ^____^

~*Konnichiwa minna-san*~

Kan-chan

Kan-chan

~Love Love Lelouch~

ohh i won I am so happy XD *happy* ehehe
well i wanted to say thx to all the people who voted for me and congrats to Eternally-asuka for the 1st place for fanfic and congrats too to everyone who participated i am glad I participated i had fun :)
oh and u are welcome for the help Liz i was happy i could :D

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

yay..! i am so happy for everyone..! ^^ though i got 3rd place haha..! oh wells i will try harded next time..! ^^ cant wait for the next contest..! ^^ cheers to all..! well till than people see ya all..! i like the banners..! ^^ claps hand all did very well, i had lots of fun, doesn't everyone agree...! ^^

*sakura-chan*

Signature Image

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

congrats to all^^

LacusClyne306

LacusClyne306

*Fields Of Hope*

Congrates to all the winners! the result has finally came..lol..everyone did a great job!

Signature Image
First u must decide,then u must follow through."
Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love and also
GundamModelClub, Member of Kira and Cagalli, Member of The-Red-Knight, Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb

eternally-asuka

eternally-asuka

Death Angel

O___O .... *faints*

....no way! i won? are my eyes ok?

merged: 09-01-2006 ~ 08:38am
O___O .... *faints*

....no way! i won? are my eyes ok? i actually won the fic contest?! *faints again*

waaa thank you so much everyone! I bet all the fics were great, sorry i could not read any of them nor vote for them T_T studies caugh me really bad... honto gomenasai! *vows*

*hugs Kan-chan* Oh i'm so happy! You won! i knew you would win the drawn stories part! You had to win! i was sure of it! hahha such a beautiful art! oh and everyones work... i can bet you all did your best, i still can't believe i won eheehe can of hard to me hehe.... anyway thank you all again, i only could get to see the results today because university is so hard now... but i'm happy for all the ones who won and participate!

oh and thanks to The-Princess-of-Orb for giving me the chance to enter my work!

DOMO ARIGATOU! Minna-san! *hugs everyone* I Loved this contest!

Signature Image

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Hey! Congrats to everyone! This was an amazing contes!
Clap, claps, claps! :D

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

congrats to the winners ^^

toumarie

toumarie

.:.:Princess:.:.

Yay! Congrats Asuka ^^
Wow O_o I got 2nd? Thanks everyone
Lacusxxxclyne Congrats to you too

Kan-chan, bravo! Congrats too
Asuka (you again? he he he) "congrats again then"
norine congrats too ^^

Whoa..congrats for every participants who joined the contest tee hee *giggle*

jyana..gotta go
take care

Signature
Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight
Member of Asucaga-Fanworks

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

congrats to all, you all deserved it!

rubenz

rubenz

Asucaga Fan and Vector Addict

congratz for all of the winner ^^ all of u deserve it :d

congratz to all! :)

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

chikage-kekinha

chikage-kekinha

.shine of the stars.

congrats to all!^^ XD

Kagally

Kagally

?purple | hibari?

congratulations to all!

~Kagally~

"Nature is the BEST! Why did we need to change everything?"
Signature
My Latest Submission: [Under da Sunlight]

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

congratulations to u all winner!*clap clap*

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Congrats to all the winners! Especially Kan-chan for doing such a great job on her doujinshis! You're the gurl! *hugs everyone and throws confetti*

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

Congratulations to everyone! All of the submissions were great, and a speacial congrats to the winners! Well done! :D :)

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.