Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Strange seiyuu and anime characters - Minitokyo

Strange seiyuu and anime characters

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Personally I was shocked when I found out that the Seiyuu of Shinonome sensei (loveless) was the same as Shinji Kazama (Full Metal Panic!) XD
I can't believe it! :nya:
And you? Have you ever been shocked by seiyuu?

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

haha ^^ it is always exciting to hear the same seiyuu to different characters ^^ like... i think prince of tennis' momoshiro's seiyuu is the same person who does... the petshop of horror's leon alcott ^^
m.i.a. ^^

well I was actually queit suprised by seiyuu for Ed from Fullmetal Alchemist....well let's say that it's quiet funny that Paku Romi was also a seiyuu for Ren from Shaman King and Hitsugaya from Bleach.....
those three are really really short and I mean it. Ed is about 150 cm and Hitsugaya is about 140 cm,not sure how short Ren is ,but trust me he IS Short<laughs> I wonder if she got to be a seiyuu for any other "short"characters <I guess Ed would kill me for saying "that" word> ;)

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

actually, Tsukamoto Yakumo from School Rumble has the same voice also as Shinji Kazama from FMP.
it is also the voice of Yuka from Elfen Lied.
go to Anime Nfo to get more info on characters and their vocal cast ;)
see ya around!
====================
Leo

P.s: LMAO, i love your avatar! Tenma is from another world!
SCHOOL RUMBLE FOR EVER!

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.